Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hate the mirror

CSR initial breakout

I wanted to know if anyone else went through the same thing I'm experiencing. I went on CSR about two weeks ago. I have used BP in the past so I was able to step up to a strong dose rather quickly. I am also using Cetaphil facial moisturizer and jojoba oil. So far I have no issues with dryness/flaking. My problem is that starting last week I experienced a breakout which was worse than usual. For the first week my skin looked the same but felt great (I attribute this to the jojoba oil, love that stuff). I'm certainly not expecting instant results and I understand that it may take a couple months to clear me up, but I just wanted to know if it was normal to break out a little more than usual when beginning the regimen. Thanks.

It is fairly common for people to experience breakouts in the early stages of the Regimen. Usually they will become less and less over time.

Be sure you are treating your skin gently and just keep chuggin' along with the Regimen.

Which cleanser are you using? Just be sure it isn't irritating your skin in any way.

my skin was pretty damn shitty for about 6 weeks... but has progressively improved since then, smaller and less frequent breakouts each time