Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikee

Whats Your Favorite Soy Milk Brand?

i like the silk brand. silk low-fat.

and if that's not available i'll have So Nice brand.

I like the Silk brand also, almond milk is awesome too.

i like the silk brand. silk low-fat.

and if that's not available i'll have So Nice brand.

I like the Silk brand also, almond milk is awesome too.

well i drink it casue is just good

vitasoy

IPB Image

they come in all sorts of flavors melon chocolate malt etc.... if u have asian specific markets around ur house look for it there they taste sooo good but i notice american markets dont stock them

they stock these which tast e like shit

IPB Image

maybe they expanded in to flavored soy milkss in the u.s. market who knows i still just buy the chinese stuff

Trader Joes unsweetened soy milk. I don't drink it straight up (soy milk is gross to me straight up), but it's really good in smoothies.

I think I'm gonna make my own soy milk at home, though.

Trader Joes unsweetened soy milk. I don't drink it straight up (soy milk is gross to me straight up), but it's really good in smoothies.

I think I'm gonna make my own soy milk at home, though.

how do you do that? :confused:

Soak soybeans overnight. Grind them up in water. Boil the ground solution, bringing the water to a boil then reducing to room temperature a few times until the beans don't foam up anymore, then strain out the solid matter. There's your soy milk :)

Since it's semi time consuming, it'd probably be a good idea to make up a week or two's worth at once.

I haven't had soy milk in years, but Westsoy Fat Free Vanilla in the purple container is the best ever. Tastes like vanilla ice cream. Only problem is that I would usually drink the entire thing before I ever made it home so I stopped buying it. Waste of money.

Soak soybeans overnight. Grind them up in water. Boil the ground solution, bringing the water to a boil then reducing to room temperature a few times until the beans don't foam up anymore, then strain out the solid matter. There's your soy milk :)

Since it's semi time consuming, it'd probably be a good idea to make up a week or two's worth at once.

You can also buy a soy milk maker, they seem really easy to use, I think I might buy one. They almost look like a blender.