Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

ok, ive had red marks for about 6 years now and theyve been fading DRAMATICALLY!!!

forget all these products, perscriptions, and oils.

you dont have to look any farther than your kitchen!!

all you need is : BAKING SODA & LEMON JUICE!!

these are natural incredients that are basically chemical free.

-Wash your face morning and night with a tablespoon's worth of baking soda... rub in for a little bit and wash off. repeat this again with another tablespoon of baking soda and add about a teaspoon of lemon juice to it and wash & rinse. easy as anything!

then at night after you wash with these 2 solutions, apply a damp tissue with lemon juice and wipe it on your face and let it set in overnight. you will notice results within the next 2 days. the lemon juice lightens up the red marks and helps them fade away. ive tried everything and this is the only thing that works for me and i dont break out from it either!

give it a try and let us know your results!!!

Posted

Pics, please??

Doesn't your skin feel irritating when you apply lemon right after baking soda?

Posted

Pics, please??

Doesn't your skin feel irritating when you apply lemon right after baking soda?

you have to wash your face clean once you've used baking soda. rinse with water then apply lemon juice. start off with a very little bit and increase little by little. everyone skin's different and mostly everyone on here has sensitive skin. so once your skin becomes tolerant of it, it wont irritate as much. in my opinion, lemon juice is better to put on ur skin then chemicals, oils, and other things that can cause breakouts.

i dont have before and after pics but i can post a pic of what my skin looks liek now and post pics every couple weeks

Posted

does it work on brown marks/hyperpigmentation? by the way, are red marks and hyperpigmentation the same?

Posted

a million ppl have tried this already lol

Posted

[attachmentid=6485][attachmentid=6486]

heres pics of me right out of the shower... im going to the dermatologist nov 4th to see what she can do about some scarring and these redmarks... im thinking 2 sessions of dermabrasion would do but who knows! my skin use to be really really bad. but now at 22 y/o its starting to calm down and the lemon juice is helping

post-49313-1162145829_thumb.jpg

post-49313-1162145841_thumb.jpg

post-49313-1162145829_thumb.jpg

post-49313-1162145841_thumb.jpg

Posted

Lemon juice from an actual lemon or from somewhere else?

Posted

WOW thatgirl,

Your skin is nice.