Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GiftedPuma

Tiny fleshy colored mole looking growth thingys

Does anyone else have these tiny fleshy colored mole looking growths on their skin? I noticed it a few years back on my temple. It doesn't itch or isn't painful and it almost looks like some type of skin cell buildup or something. I noticed them recently in other places on my face besides my temple but they are really tiny, like maybe the size of a pin, but it sticks out a little on the surface of my skin and it's kinda whitish/peachish colored but looks kinda like a tiny mole. I don't know how else to describe it and thought maybe it has to do with sun damage or something but I have no idea. It's not cancer or anything like that because there is no change after two or three years. It almosts looks like I could scrape it off likes it's just barely on there, but it doesn't come off if you gently scrape it. Any advice or anyone else with this skin disorder?

Does anyone else have these tiny fleshy colored mole looking growths on their skin? I noticed it a few years back on my temple. It doesn't itch or isn't painful and it almost looks like some type of skin cell buildup or something. I noticed them recently in other places on my face besides my temple but they are really tiny, like maybe the size of a pin, but it sticks out a little on the surface of my skin and it's kinda whitish/peachish colored but looks kinda like a tiny mole. I don't know how else to describe it and thought maybe it has to do with sun damage or something but I have no idea. It's not cancer or anything like that because there is no change after two or three years. It almosts looks like I could scrape it off likes it's just barely on there, but it doesn't come off if you gently scrape it. Any advice or anyone else with this skin disorder?

could be millia

could be millia

It's not millia. I know what you are describing, that's the only acne I really get now. I believe they are comedones, or clogged pores. I suggest paula's choice BHA gel, it's working for me.