2. Apply a liberal amount all over face to prevent future breakout

PLEASE HELP A CONFUSED LAMB.

Applying BP....

1. Just put it on as a spot treatment

OR

2. Apply a liberal amount all over face to prevent future breakout

PLEASE HELP A CONFUSED LAMB.

It depends on how your skin condition is, and which BP percentage you are using

its recommended that you dont really put BP as a spot treatment, because thats not really an effective way of stopping pimples because if you only put it on pimples already there, then pimples can just grow in other spots.

the best thing to do is apply it in all the spots that you get acne. if you dont get acne on your forehead, BP isnt needed there. i only ever applied on the inside of my cheecks all near my mouth and nose, and my forehead. everywhere else never broke out, and those parts of my face never had a problem when i didnt apply BP to them.

Do it all over your face.

If you only spot treat, then your face will never be clear. New ones will form.

But when applying to entire face, be sure to start off slow with not much BP

Or you might try something in between these options. You might just apply it daily to areas that tend to break out and not use it on areas that don't break out. For me - the sides of my face and cheeks never break out, so I rarely use BP on those areas (maybe 2 times a week). Those are also places that get really dry on me, so the BP often makes it drier. My chin has been my biggest problem area, so I use BP every day on that area.

Spot treating is not the answer IMO. The visible acne is acne that is actually in its later stages in its lifecycle. The goal is to prevent them from forming. To do that you need to apply BP regularly to everywhere that you break out. It really doesn't do much good to stick BP on the acne once it has already formed. It may go away a little faster, but prevention is the key.

AHH thanks so much for this enlightenment, this is what i have been looking for. I was always confused wether to put it all over my face. Great responses, my kit is coming this week wish me luck yall =]