Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maya

What Products have you got to SWAP???? and what do you want?

I've got 4 X 1oz bottles of Super Copper Peptide Serum - Brand: skinbiology (Each 1oz bottle retails at $19.95)

I would like some Retin-A- MICRO-I don't need the whole tube, I just want to try it for a few weeks.

Or maybe you have something else I might like?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Hmmm...with the shipping and stuff you think it's worth it to swap products?

How much is it to ship the goods from UK to US?

:-k

I recently sent a tube of retin-a to someone in the states, Shipping from UK cost me around $1.50/$2.00 - so, it's not expensive for light products.

Maya,

I don't need any CP serum, but I will check when I get home from work to see if I have any refills on my script for Retin-A micro; if I do, I can send one to you.

Guest Tracy

Maya,

I don't think I have any SWAP items that you'd like (I just sent my leftover Retin A tubes to Marytheres)....but I could send you some cold hard american cash for a bottle of your Super CP serum. I've been wanting to try it since Denise reported having such great success with it. Do you think it's something that might be good or bad for my type of skin??

I'd trade some sample tubes ( i have a few- probably enough to equal the amount in afull tube for that SP stuff, -- never tried it, but would like to. I go to the post office everday, so it'd be no biggie to ship.

what do you think?

I'd trade some sample tubes ( i have a few- probably enough to equal the amount in afull tube for that SP stuff, -- never tried it, but would like to.  I go to the post office everday, so it'd be no biggie to ship.

what do you think?

Maya i will have some super cp serum as i was going to order some,

Sorry but i don't have anything to swop so i will buy it off u.

Sam - sure, that's fine. I've got 3 bottles left. FromChicago had 1, and Tracy has half of an unfinished one!

I'll pm you.

I have the following two items to trade or sell:

- 1 Bottle of Super CP Serum that I used for about a week

I apply it to an unused q-tip so there is no contamination

- 1 Bottle of Emu Oil, never used

In return I'd prefer Retin-A Micro, like Maya but will consider other trades or money.

Post here or PM me if interested.

Oh - And since Maya has some CP Serum left, please contact her first about trading that item. smile.gif

Anybody got any obagi blender (5) to swop for retin-a gel 0.025%,i have 3 tubes unopened.

I only want obagi blender (5).

Maya,

Sorry it took so long to get back with you (I'm in the process of moving!), but I did check and I do have more refills on my Retin-A micro. If you still need it (or anyone else does), let me know, k?!

I have a good AMount of Tazorac samples which is another kind of retinoid..

Look it up on the web for more info..

Maya, id be interested in trading some tazorac for some Isotrex gel..

Ebby - yes please - I've sent you a PM.

Steve - yes please, I've only heard a little about tazorac but I like trying new stuff - I'll need to go to my doctor and get a new batch of Isotrex - so it may be a few days before I can send it off to you - I'll PM you.

Oh... since I always ask my doctor for 2 tubes of Isotrex gel (retin-a .05) if someone wants the extra tube, let me know.

Swaping is cool!

By the way, feel free anyone to swap your stuff here - it's not just about my swaps ..K? I know many of you have got loads of stuff in your drawers.

Steve - I don't know if you are still getting my PMs - do you want the Isotrex? I picked up 2 tubes today and can send you one - can you PM me with your address please.

I still have 2 bottles of Super CP and 1 tube of Isotrex - offers? If you're broke and desperate, just a plea will do and I'll give it to you.

Hi There!

Does anybody have any fine gauge (sp?) syringes? I want to try doing the saline injections. I think I would want 28 or 30 gauge.

Thanks!

Anna

Guest brendagail

Hi Maya: I would be interested in the two super CP. Please PM me and I'll give you my email address so that we can work out the details for payment. Thanks so much.

Brenda