Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnehelp

Can other people see blackheads??

We all complain about blackheads but I can't remember a time when I looked at someone and said 'wow that person sure has a ton of blackheads' --- I will say that regularly about acne...to myself too. But can't remember ever doing it for blackheads...

Anyone else feel that blackheads are just a personal thing we deal with and no one else really notices? :think:

We all complain about blackheads but I can't remember a time when I looked at someone and said 'wow that person sure has a ton of blackheads' --- I will say that regularly about acne...to myself too. But can't remember ever doing it for blackheads...

Anyone else feel that blackheads are just a personal thing we deal with and no one else really notices? :think:

I think you're right to an extent - my sister says she never notices them! But I'm always well paranoid about people getting too close to look at my face :rolleyes:

You don't really notice them on other people. You have to be real close to them to do so. Once I was looking real close at this girl's skin (a friend of mine) because I thought she had the most perfect skin. But under careful looking I saw she had blackheads on her nose, I was shocked. Not that it really mattered, just that I didn't think anyone with that perfect of skin would have blackheads.

Honestly, yes.

One person I remember though.

MY eyes went to his nose. There were dark spots there >_<

Everything else about him was flawless, except his nose.

I just wanted to pop the blackheads lol >_<;;;

Sorry.. >_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

so why do we freak out about blackheads then? Are they really that bad?

well, you can get big ones, which are more noticeable. also, since they clog the pore, but there's still oil production behind the plug, it can become inflamed and that whole deal (especially if you go work out and sweat a lot.) they're really just another sign that your skin isn't functioning properly, so you should try to get rid of them if you can...though, for some of us, it's a rough battle.

not at all, You can see pimples from a mile away, but blackheads can only be seen in front of a mirror. My friend has several of them, and I cannot see them when Is face, I am 1 foot away from his face

Yeah, unfortunately, some blackheads can. One of my friends in high school once looked me in the eye and said "Damn, your nose is completely covered in blackheads, you know..."

Didn't help my self-esteem any.

Yeah, I always tend to look at someones nose, even the ones with the most crystal clear skin, I always find at least one blackhead. Don't worry, not everyone notices noses like I do ;)

Yeah, unfortunately, some blackheads can. One of my friends in high school once looked me in the eye and said "Damn, your nose is completely covered in blackheads, you know..."

Wow, that's mean.

Blackheads are the only thing that don't really bother me concerning acne. I have loads on my nose, but I really couldn't careless because they aren't noticable and only really resemble parts of mild acne.

i look at EVERYBODY's skin and try to find flaws!! T_T

you can't see blackheads unless you're really close to a person's face. or they have so many that their nose has this grey-ish hue (like mine, :().

same here. I have them all over my nose and cheeks. I hate it. My boyfriend has a little bit of them on his nose but I hardly notice them (most of the time). But I'm always ashame to look at ppl when I'm having a conversation. (thougths running thru my head that they're making fun of my ugly skin)

:doubt: