Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maverik

Help..what kind of scar?

Hi everyone this is my first post I was hoping that you all can help me figure out what kind of scars I have. Now I only have about 3 and they aren't really deep they actually look like large pores. The only time I got this kind of scarring is when I get a big pimple not a cyst because I can actually pop it but when they heal they leav a scar that looks like an enlarged pore.

Does anyone have any advice on what kind of treatment would be best seeing how I don't have to much scarring?

Do you use an Astringent such as Witch Hazel? I am beginning to believe this is what is causing mine or perhaps is exacerbating the condition.

No all I use is proactive solution cleanser, a moisturizer and an on the spot salycylic acid gel for pimples.

The scar comes after I pop the pimple and it heals. A small scar that looks like a larger/deeper pore remains. The scars look similar to scars that people have who remove large black heads have they aren't ice pick, they just look like you removed the blackhead and the small hole stayed behind.

I have the same problem and am trying to make a connection with the products I use. Maybe we have a genetic predisposition to these types of scars...perhaps dry skin?

Do you use the ProActive Toner too? That has Witch Hazel in it, by-the-way.

I have the same problem and am trying to make a connection with the products I use. Maybe we have a genetic predisposition to these types of scars...perhaps dry skin?

Do you use the ProActive Toner too? That has Witch Hazel in it, by-the-way.

no just the cleanser