Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you guys find it weird that me a 21 yr old was attracted to a 41 yr old. :ninja: I mean really have the hots for. Nothing's gonna come out of it by the way, I took a chance :D (couldn't take the sexual tension anymore :drool: ) and let my feelings be known and unfortunately for me he's taken. But I just wanted to know what you guys think of 21-41?

Would you guys find it weird that me a 21 yr old was attracted to a 41 yr old. :ninja: I mean really have the hots for. Nothing's gonna come out of it by the way, I took a chance :D (couldn't take the sexual tension anymore :drool: ) and let my feelings be known and unfortunately for me he's taken. But I just wanted to know what you guys think of 21-41?

IMO

21-31 (i can imagine myself in)

21-41 (father and child)

me too answerme!

anyone that could be the age of a child, or even potential children to me is just wrong. Same goes the other way, if you are young and like someone that could be the age of your father (or if a guy, the age of his mother), there's some other issues going on there. Time to see a psychologist ;)

age is just a number, who cares what anyone says... u're legal lol

i had this friend who was dogging me for seeing a 29 year old(i'm 19, met him at 17), she called him a pedophile and said that he was way too old for me

now she's dating a 31 year old and she's 20, go figure

everyone always judges but once they're in that situation, it always seems "okay"

sounds like it coulda been a fun night

i dont see n e thing wrong with it ... u gopt micheal douglas and zeta jones

kutcher and mooore

never had that much of an age difference so i dont kno about the klongterm

its called a F.I.L.F.

dog you're a legend!

back to the subject, If you're happy its ok with me, but I don't think it's a good idea to date somebody twice your age.

20 years is alot :confused: shrug I dunno anymore everyone has there own thoughts

i guess as long as they both are truly in love and it's legal and what not im for it

i mean this is bad example but anna nicole dated that old old guy who died (for the wrong reasons to)

so it happens

but yeah when it's a child no way! :hand:

I once had a torrid relationship with a man 24 years older than me. (I was 20, he was 44). Didn't last very long, even though the sex was good and it was lots of fun -

unfortunatly, the age difference did get in the way of any lasting relationship forming. I know look back on it with fondness, having learned a few new tricks from him, and I had made a friend. But the difference in age was definatly a problem. :)

The former King of Malaysia, if I rememeber correctly, he was 80+, and he married a NEW pretty (so damn pretty) wife who aged only 20-25!!

So, what do you think?

Grand-dad & Grand-daughter?

The former King of Malaysia, if I rememeber correctly, he was 80+, and he married a NEW pretty (so damn pretty) wife who aged only 20-25!!

So, what do you think?

She only got with him because he was the king. I should buy a crown :dance:

So, what do you think?

She only got with him because he was the king. I should buy a crown :dance:

That was what we (malaysian) thought so.

Maybe she was in love with him??? Nuh.

Not at all. I'm attracted to Jonny Depp, Brad Pitt, and some really hot 46 year old owner of a raw material company (I'm a chemist). I'm 25, so when I was 21 he was 41, and I thought he was very attractive then.....but also married.....and I'm attached as well ( he's almost 8 years older) so it's not like I'd ever consider pursuing it..........

It's not weird to be attractd to a man that age, although pursuing a relationship may have it's challenges.......Most men that are either are married or have been married and there's a good chance they have kids.....which can complicate things........

But no....it's not that weird.......there are some pretty good looking 40-something year old men out there......

LOL NO! I'm 22 and in the past 4 years the guys I've dated have ranged from 24 (when I was 18) to 40. In the past 2 years, they've ranged between 32 and 40. Nothing wrong with dating older men. They generally have their shit together, have a little more experience, can hold adult conversations and take you to nicer places.

me too answerme!

anyone that could be the age of a child, or even potential children to me is just wrong. Same goes the other way, if you are young and like someone that could be the age of your father (or if a guy, the age of his mother), there's some other issues going on there. Time to see a psychologist ;)

It really depends on the person. It's always been easier for me to relate to people considerably older. A lot of my girlfriends are in their 30s and 40s.

its called a F.I.L.F.

dog you're a legend!

back to the subject, If you're happy its ok with me, but I don't think it's a good idea to date somebody twice your age.

i just post way too much

Guest No Pride

Nice...something to look forward to when im 40. Dating pretty little 20 somethings. Im already young lookin' as it is.

Nice...something to look forward to when im 40. Dating pretty little 20 somethings. Im already young lookin' as it is.

Heh, same. I figure I'll look about mid-20's by the time I'm 40.

Guest No Pride

Don't you do that now?

And looks like I'll still be doing it 20 years from now. Unless someone comes and steals my heart. Thats not gonna happen.

Have you started using some wrinkle prevention cream??

:lol::lol::lol:

you know, dior created a skincare line for 20somethings who are worried about aging.

:lol::lol::lol:

Otherwise, how would you look like 20 when you are 40?