Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buyanewlife

I need opinions

I dont have pictures OF my acne cause i dont have a camera, and when i do or someone else does around me i dont generally feel the need to take pictures in rememberance of something i cannot stand about myself.

Buttttttttt, ive been thinking of a haircut to maybe benefit my acne in a good way, cause having hair in the face cant help it at all.

This is me now, the lighting of the picture doesnt show any of the acne.

IPB Image

This is me a little more than a year ago, i had the clearest skin in school, and i loved having pink hair.

IPB Image

Should i get it cut, although my face is incredible (seriously), broken out and scared all over?

theres days where i just wanna say "fuck it" and do what i want, than my self consiousness kicks in and im stuck worrying.

Hm - I personally think the long hair is cool, b/c you have nice hair but get rid of that nasty cigar! The gangsta thing just doesn't work on you. Hahahhaa...

Hm - I personally think the long hair is cool, b/c you have nice hair but get rid of that nasty cigar! The gangsta thing just doesn't work on you. Hahahhaa...

haha cigars are tastey

yeah i love having long hair, but everyday i become more and more comfortable with not showing my face.

just dont want that want to worsen.

yeah i think u should have it cut (it could b worsening ur acne) but retain the current color. i like it.

thinkin about it, not sureeee

Personally I love long hair (and the color's pretty funky), but maybe you could part it so that it doesn't cover your face so much if you do choose to keep it long. Having hair on your face can definately make your skin pissed off. You're a cutie though, so whatever hair style you choose you're doing all right.

I think the darker color looks good on you and i actually like your current cut as far as it being flattering goes although i dunno how you can see with one eye so hidden. :P

If you are using a lot of products you may want to stop that, but if you keep it clean and don't use a lot of crap in it, it's probably not what's causing the acne. If you cut it off you'll feel very exposed i suspect.

Are you treating the acne? Have you been to a dermatologist?