Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol What's up guys, my name's Dan, i'm pretty new here.. :D i've been surfing around the forum for a while but i just recently decided to sign up. I posted all my info in the emo tread so if anyones curious, be my guest.

I am making this tread because some days i just feel like blabbing. Sometimes it's good blab, sometimes it's bad.

I know there are others like me and we need somewhere to vent. Mhmm we do we do.

Whatever your case may be.. Good or Bad, acne related or not, precious memories or embarrasing moments; or maybe you just feel like talking out of your ass.. Feel free to asstalk here. Don't be afraid.. This is Unbiased, Flame-Free territory. ;)

I guess i'll start it off. whoop whoop.

Today sucked. I won't sleep much tonight :wall: . I have a test for my college math class in about 6 hours and i just finished doing my homework . I've been working on it all day. I went to the Math lab earlier and sometimes the superficial idiots in school/life piss me off to the high heavens. I walk in.. and EVERYONE has to fucking stare right? I already know what they are staring at. Anyways, i go to a table to sit down and start my homework and i notice the girl to the right of me, two seats down, keeps loooking at me. I wasn't bothering her, just minding my own damn business. After about 5 minutes of her staring me down she gets up and moves to another table and starts whispering. SO VERY UNNESESSARY dude :naughty: . Not to mention it made me feel like shit. So about 10 minutes pass after that and i notice the kid that is sitting directly in front of me get up and switch tables as well. For the 2 hours i was there no one would sit within 5 chairs on either side of me at the donut shaped table. Every other table was almost fully packed. I guess the truth is.. with so many beautiful people around, no one wants to be seen near the kid with bad skin.. :think: there are so many on-the-surface type of people now a days i just dont know what to do with myself. Somedays i'm fun, joyful and bouncy. Other days i'm sad, groggy, boring, and reserved. I feel bi-polar. Sometimes i have quiet thoughts of suicide and others i have more confidence than tony danza. :dance: HAHAH i'm just tired as hell right now, it's already 5am. Whatever this was my rant for today, hopefully the next one will be a little more positive. I'm gonna go pass out.

There you have it. I hope i'm not the only one going to be posting in this. AND I WILL BE POSTING IN THIS LOL.

Feel free to comment, reply, or just rant away.

Love you guys,

- D

PS. I LOVE LIFE FUCK DA HATAZ LOL :hand:

Guest Locked In Grace

Kudos to you for loving life mate, i'm the same. I've had shit day, weeks, months and years, but i still want to be here. Especially for the good times.

Welcome to the boards. I'm James, hopefully we get along. :D

hey james nice to meet cha man.

ya im sure we'll get along, im a pretty chill kid and you seem openly nice as well.

and mhmmm i love me some life yes i do.

im gonna be the founder of the i love life but i have acne club. ack ack.

welcome to the org dan.....its wiked on here. i love it lol!

great positive attitude you got there! keep that up! :D

hmmm.....my rant goes a bit like this:

yesterday i was having yet another ugly day (which is nothing unusual for me), but i wanted to get outa the hosue so i went shoppin. Shoppin normally takes my mind off of my problems esp my acne, but when u was tryin clothes on yesterday, i kepy seeing my face in the mirror and it made me feel sick. Sick to think that all those people have to put up with seeing my face! poor people! lol

But i had a good spend up so i was happy with that lol! And last night i decided to ring an old friend who i havent had the chance to speak to in agess because we've both been busy with our separate college lives and everythin! But it was good to catch up and we're meeting up today to go cinema! :angel: so life for me is constantly like a rollercoaster...bad times and good times. But im grateful that i do have good days! Gota make the most outa life! lol!

thats me done.....i feel better! :D

yesterday i was having yet another ugly day (which is nothing unusual for me)..

so life for me is constantly like a rollercoaster...bad times and good times. But im grateful that i do have good days! Gota make the most outa life! lol!

aint that the truth. woot. :whistle:

<3

ps. shoppings awesome :cool:

yesterday i was having yet another ugly day (which is nothing unusual for me)..

so life for me is constantly like a rollercoaster...bad times and good times. But im grateful that i do have good days! Gota make the most outa life! lol!

aint that the truth. woot. :whistle:

<3

ps. shoppings awesome :cool:

shoppin rocks! lol!

Guest flutistgurl26

Hi Dan! How are you doing?

Well, I actually have been trying to make some improvements in myself so I don't have as much to rant about today. Mainly it's just that I don't have hardly any friends. I didn't have any at all until a couple days ago when I reconnected with an old friend of mine. I go to an internet school so I dont see people during the day except family. I don't see people my own age unless I go to the mall or something. My room is a mess but for some reason it doesnt bother me very much. That's pretty much it

Guest dingybobstuart

I wouldnt mind a bit of a rant.

Ummm... my boss is jerk and i wana kick him... in the teeth... then in his left ear.

I got kicked outta home for exercising my right to free thought... and because i didnt want to cut my sister out of my life for having a boyfriend my dad didnt like.

Im starting to like this girl... but shes pretty much untouchable due to her, my sister and myself being friends. (damn)... and my current lack of confidence. Although we did briefly hook up a few weeks ago which was kinda kool...

Other than that, everything is sweet...

Its friday night and i get to sleep in tomorrow... as long as i damn well want :D

Im on my way to a cigarette free life (allen carr's book "the easyway to stop smoking" is unreal).

My mum reckons my skin is clearing up... which is good.

And even tho my dad was a prick 2 weeks ago... we have still managed to maintain a decent relationship.

Funny how life has its little ways of biting you on the arse... then kissing it all better.

:D

Hope i didnt kill the happy vibe with all the hate i threw out there at the start :lol:

Im Mark BTW, new here aswell... since yesterday anyway.

I find out the results for my interview in 2 or 3 weeks, I desperatly hope I get it. If I don't I'm unsure on what I'll be doing for the next few months. I briefly looked into the army but one of my priorities in life is to not get shot.

What's currently bugging me..

The stress of college stuff is getting to me (filling out applications, etc), that plus numerous other things. I also have to contend with my nemisis, math, and 6 other courses this year, including 3 languages and ap eng. I have no idea why I did this to myself. I'm also trying to volunteer and to hang out with friends. I definitely lack some balance.

My friends also seem too busy. Too busy to hang out, whatever. Just kind of feel left out. Everyone's too busy with drama club, their sports or their boyfriends it seems. Maybe a should snag one.. haha. Then maybe I wouldn't be so damn lonely.

I'll also trying to deal with my mood swings. At times I feel extremely happy and at other times really miserable, aka thoughts of suicide. These almost occur daily. I wouldn't say it's bi-polar disorder because I don't act crazy, it's only my thoughts. I can go one hour from bawling my eyes out to smiling and content. I really don't know.. I'm guessing it's just depression. But before now I never would've guessed I'd have clinical depression.. but whatever, I need to do something about it eventually :confused:

On top of that I'm dealing with mino. These dumb stomachaches really aren't helping my mood. I hope they go away, because I know mino's working on my skin.. and it's awesome. but if I'm allergic to mino like I might be, then I'll definitely need to get off of it..

Things nagging at me currently:

1. Bettie Page or Snow White? What am I gonna be for Halloween? Time is running out.

2. There's a girl I work with that is so fucking stupid I think I may end up bludgeoning her to death with a blow dryer.

3. My hands really hurt. Fucking chemicals.

4. I do NOT feel like doing a damn thing tonight.

5. I really need to pay off my credit card.

6. What is the deal with the Madonna adoption? How do I not know anything about this?

7. How do you convert liters to ounces? I realize it's 2 different forms of measurement, but there is a way to find the equivalent, right?

8. This "don't vote" campaign. What the fuck is that about? Don't vote? Fuck you, I'm fucking voting.

9. That guy in Texas running for senate. One of his platforms is that if you're convicted of sexually assaulting a minor you should get 25 to life, if you somehow get paroled and you fuck up, you should get the death penalty. I really don't know if I disagree.

10. Why do they keep fucking up my paycheck?

11. My back and legs hurt too.

12. That guy I'm quasi-dating. I think it's time. He's gotta go.

everyone has their ugly days :ninja:

those are usually the day after you break out =/

but we gotta keep on fighting right?

welcome aboard mark we can be noob brothers here haha

do yourself a favor and kick your boss in the crotch for me lol you'll get a good laugh out of it. :lol:

and rob i hope you get the job dude.. even though having to wait two to three weeks is kind of long (and might not be such a good sign) i wish you the best of luck. :pray: lmao atleast you got your priorities straight

as for me this is my rant for today, i want to babble..

my math test went great today. :clap: even though i got to class 15 minutes late, my teacher ended up getting there 5 minutes after i did. YES! but either way i knew all of the material, all except one problem, i still think i got an A. I broke out pretty bad today, i have about 2 new zits to add to the 2 that were fading. :snooty: geeze i hate flaring up. than i worked out after school, and im really starting to see a difference in my body after working at it for a month already. :dance: this last month has been my first time back in the gym in about 10 months. good thing the human body has muscle memory.. im almost right back to where i was before.

when i got home i watched the movie "the passion of the christ" for the first time and jesus*, that movie is grusome. :shock: the torture seen was hardcore. but the movie itself was amazing.

i also got this random text/picture messege during the movie from my summer hook-up in New York (i live in South Florida) from 2 summers ago. i haven't talked to her in about a year.

it was a picture messege of her showing me her boobs and the text that followed was: "how many licks does it take?"

god i love when that happens. :angel:

take it easy guys.

-Dan

do you go to USF?

nah dude

i live in south south florida.. miami

i got to miami-dade community college/broward community college

usf is in tampa (i believe) which to me i consider being central florida

you goto usf?

Thank God! I needed a place to rant...I will make this as short as possible:

First and easiest to explain is my overload of homework for college...which I should be picking away at right now...but I'm not...instead, I'm complaining about it.

Second would be that my "future" is getting closer and closer and I have yet to begin laying the ground work.

Third, and this is going to be the big one:

I was with this guy this summer, a cook that I work with (YES, I have taught myself four times now that the "I work with" part isn't good). He moved up here and started working with us and I was attracted to him slightly but told myself from the start, no more! Nothing is going to happen!

Ehem...

He starts hitting on me and I am really attracted to him and after talking to him I find out that his mother died when he was younger and that his girlfriend (with two kids from another relationship) has left him to go to Cali to be with her family and her "gangsta" boyfriend that she likes. Throughout the whole thing he tells me how he used be: playing with girls, using girls, "gangsta" blah blah blah and that he doesn't want to be that way anymore. I begin the relationship thinking: Cool, for once I will have a relationship that I won't worry much about and whatever happens, happens. Unfortunately for me, I fell harder and harder and was really really happy! Mind you, I've only had two other "real" relationships before this and various other little ones.

Anyway, to make this "short" and sweet his ex starts talking to him again, he wants to be with her and he still loves her and he begins through a serious of talks and actions to "let me down slowly." Pfftt. He tells me we can be friends IF I WANT and that he needs time and that maybe he'll realize that he's making a mistake and he's letting a good person get away from him...(that's right, fucker, you did!!!) So she comes back and I'm pissed because he really did kind of lead me on especially after all of these deep conversations we've had and whatnot and pretty much letting him cross lines that haven't been crossed by other guys (me=virgin...and I let him know that).

Day after solidifying that the ex-gf-now-gf is coming back, I found out from an "angelic and innocent" attention whore cowoker with long blonde hair that he had asked her out after she confronted me with knowing that I had texted him about a week ago saying, "Are you screwing (name) too?" because I was pissed and he was avoiding me and I just had a feeling. I found this out at work while he was there and I went back into the kitchen and completely bitched him out...without actually saying that I knew he had asked her out.

We haven't talked since. He thinks I'm a bitch and he got what he wanted (his ex back) and I know he's an asshole. Meanwhile, his best friend/(ex) roomate had to move out so his ex could move back in and my ex doesn't even call his best friend anymore...and recently he was thrown in jail for not paying tickets (maybe) and has been sporting a black eye to work (which, yes, made me happy). And the fucking blonde girl and him are still talking. She's such a slutty, disgusting, manipulative shell of a person. Being around her makes me need a shower...but everyone loves her cute little cheeks and her long blonde hair that, if I were to grab a knife and slice off, would make her look like a perfect stereotypical lesbian. Oh so tempting.

I don't trust her. I don't trust him. I hate working with both of them. It's fine as long as he doesn't talk, but tonight he did. It's fine as long as I don't see him smile, but I did. It's fine when he doesn't say "thank you" or "your welcome" or look me in the eye, but tonight he did. And I realized that in my heart there are still feelings buried under there, despite the fact that my brain knows better and knows that he's an asshole.

This fucking sucks.

For those of you who read all of that, I commend you and thank you!! :D And I hate to tell you that that was the short version!

Thank God! I needed a place to rant...I will make this as short as possible:

First and easiest to explain is my overload of homework for college...which I should be picking away at right now...but I'm not...instead, I'm complaining about it.

Second would be that my "future" is getting closer and closer and I have yet to begin laying the ground work.

Third, and this is going to be the big one:

I was with this guy this summer, a cook that I work with (YES, I have taught myself four times now that the "I work with" part isn't good). He moved up here and started working with us and I was attracted to him slightly but told myself from the start, no more! Nothing is going to happen!

Ehem...

He starts hitting on me and I am really attracted to him and after talking to him I find out that his mother died when he was younger and that his girlfriend (with two kids from another relationship) has left him to go to Cali to be with her family and her "gangsta" boyfriend that she likes. Throughout the whole thing he tells me how he used be: playing with girls, using girls, "gangsta" blah blah blah and that he doesn't want to be that way anymore. I begin the relationship thinking: Cool, for once I will have a relationship that I won't worry much about and whatever happens, happens. Unfortunately for me, I fell harder and harder and was really really happy! Mind you, I've only had two other "real" relationships before this and various other little ones.

Anyway, to make this "short" and sweet his ex starts talking to him again, he wants to be with her and he still loves her and he begins through a serious of talks and actions to "let me down slowly." Pfftt. He tells me we can be friends IF I WANT and that he needs time and that maybe he'll realize that he's making a mistake and he's letting a good person get away from him...(that's right, fucker, you did!!!) So she comes back and I'm pissed because he really did kind of lead me on especially after all of these deep conversations we've had and whatnot and pretty much letting him cross lines that haven't been crossed by other guys (me=virgin...and I let him know that).

Day after solidifying that the ex-gf-now-gf is coming back, I found out from a fellow "angelic and innocent" attention whore at work with long blonde hair that he had asked her out after she confronted me with knowing that I had texted him about a week ago saying, "Are you screwing (name) too?" because I was pissed and he was avoiding me and I just had a feeling. I found this out at work while he was there and I went back into the kitchen and completely bitched him out...without actually saying that I knew he had asked her out.

We haven't talked since. He thinks I'm a bitch and he got what he wanted (his ex back) and I know he's an asshole. Meanwhile, his best friend/(ex) roomate had to move out so his ex could move back in and my ex doesn't even call his best friend anymore...and recently he was thrown in jail for not paying tickets (maybe) and has been sporting a black eye to work (which, yes, made me happy). And the fucking blonde girl and him are still talking. She's such a slutty, disgusting, manipulative shell of a person. Being around her makes me need a shower...but everyone loves her cute little cheeks and her long blonde hair that, if I were to grab a knife and slice off, would make her look like a perfect stereotypical lesbian. Oh so tempting.

I don't trust her. I don't trust him. I hate working with both of them. It's fine as long as he doesn't talk, but tonight he did. It's fine as long as I don't see him smile, but I did. It's fine when he doesn't say "thank you" or "your welcome" or look me in the eye, but tonight he did. And I realized that in my heart there are still feelings buried under there, despite the fact that my brain knows better and knows that he's an asshole.

This fucking sucks.

For those of you who read all of that, I commend you and thank you!! :D And I hate to tell you that that was the short version!

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Fuck him.

MOVE ON.. FORGET ABOUT HIM. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO DOSENT CARE ABOUT YOU. I'T WASNT MEANT TO BE AND HE IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU!

hehe im the same way with school. im behind in my classes but i just cant motivate myself to do it.

as for the cooking, how do you like it? i was thinking about a career in the culinary arts.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Fuck him.

That's what I keep telling myself...sometimes it works.

I don't actually cook (though I've been wanting to). I stand on the other side of the counter and make sure the cooks are sending things out right, fixing food that's wrong, relaying info from servers to management to cooks to bussers to hostesses and dishwashers. I'm Quality Assurance ;) That should be a super hero!

But I am seriously considering going into culinary school...hhmm

ya school is a bitch isnt it? gahh.

and fuck that guy. it's best that your not with him anymore

he's petty and so is the blonde

let them be dirty together.