Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emmabrown

i feel empty and unhappy again

just got up this morning, and im about to leave for work.

but i feel really low at the moment. for the last couple of days, ive kinda shut myself off from everyone, cause ive been feeling bad about my skin, and so apart from leaving the house for food, etc, ive stayed in. i feel like im socially cutting myself off again. to be honest, my skin isnt that bad, its pretty mild now, but i feel really upset and depressed about it. but i cant cry. and i cant sleep. and im tired. and i am starting to hate my job, and i think badly about myself, i feel like i live in a dream like state, not in the real world, and i just dont wanna do anything other than go back to bed, curl up and ignore the world as it carries on.

i hate when i get like this.

but as usual, ill hide it and carry on as normal in front of my co-workers. but i feel like im gonna snap soon, and fall apart

just needed to vent.

Aw sorry to hear that! I know exactly how you feel since I'm going through the same thing at the moment!

Is it just your skin that's causing you to feel this way or is anything else in life is making you unhappy at the moment?

I started taking St. John's Wort(it's a herbal anti-depressant), I think it's working a bit.

but try to cheer up, things constantly change so you're not going to feel like that for the rest of your life! :D

I started taking St. John's Wort(it's a herbal anti-depressant), I think it's working a bit.

I'm gonna start taking that.

I'm going through the most painful emotional time of my life. It's been going on for a year...*sigh* Not about acne, but that sure doesn't help things.

I'm going through the most painful emotional time of my life. It's been going on for a year...*sigh* Not about acne, but that sure doesn't help things.

let me know how it goes

aw sorry to hear that... is it something that you can change?

let me know how it goes

Well....the ball is in his court now. :cry:

I'll spare you this gay boy's emo mess.

:naughty:

Not nice, in addition to acne, or scars, I would not make fun or comment on ones sexual preferences.

Somethings got me down besides acne or scars, as well as both, and it is downright awful.

And not the sexual stuff. So we all have problems with as listed and other life stuff.

Be more understanding, you may not, maybe you have it made?

Please, be more thoughtful, about others BR123.

:naughty:

Not nice, in addition to acne, or scars, I would not make fun or comment on ones sexual preferences.

Somethings got me down besides acne or scars, as well as both, and it is downright awful.

And not the sexual stuff. So we all have problems with as listed and other life stuff.

Be more understanding, you may not, maybe you have it made?

Please, be more thoughtful, about others BR123.

uhhh....I'm the "gay boy".

let me know how it goes

aw that sucks!! but trust me, things will eventually change

do you still talk to him?

let me know how it goes

Well he's away at school and I don't know how to get in touch with him. He just has to sort his own shit out, but that could take awhile. And I'm stuck waiting.

What I might do is call his mom or sister and get his number.

let me know how it goes

Well he's away at school and I don't know how to get in touch with him. He just has to sort his own shit out, but that could take awhile. And I'm stuck waiting.

What I might do is call his mom or sister and get his number.

lol good luck with that... don't wait around for too long though, it won't do YOU any good in the long run.. been there, done that... i stopped giving chances this guy that i was seeing, i was always hopping and waiting for him to change but he wouldn't... i cut him off then he was calling me non stop and saying how he misses me so i decided to give him 1 more chance, he didn't change though so i cut him off for good. it's hard but wtvr i gotta move on with my life, it'll only do me good in the long run, it's a hard process but i'm dealing.

The initial hurle of getting out and leaving for work is always the hardest bit, do it and the rest comes easily.

damn i havent even left the house in weeks now cause im just sick of worrying about people noticing or looking at my face, i even became obsessed with not showing my face at all, my hair pretty much covers half my face and i honestly dont think it helps with my acne.

Than i think about getting a haircut, and go into the positive-apathy state ,and it melts away when i look in the mirror with my hair pulled back.

if god exists, why the fuck did he make acne?