Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Affiliate program - would you guys participate?

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking about instituting an affiliate program once I start selling the new BP Gel. As I envision it, there would be two ways you could make money. Please reply and let me know if you would do either of these:

1. Put a link to the BP Gel order page on your personal web site. When someone clicks over and orders you get 10% of the order.

2. Tell people your nickname on the boards. When they enter your nickname when ordering, 10% of the order will be deposited into your account.

As far as payment goes, you would probably get sent a check after the amount reaches over $25 or $50. Alternately, you could choose to use that money to order free product.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-Dan

I think that's a good idea only you would need to design it a little better than what you listed there.

If it's designed like that then I could go through my own link and enter my own nickname when I order resulting in a discount... for me. I don't know if that's what you had in mind... you minus well just give discounts or lower the price. When someone else goes to order and puts in my nickname I would get 10% BUT what if they just put in their nickname, they would get 10% of the buy! Therefore I would get nothing. If a person wen't through a link on my website to acne.org I don't believe they would order straight away... I mean that link is for them to find out about acne.org... after that they'll add it to their favorites or type in www.acne.org and possibly order after reading about it.

I think that the affliate program is good in the way that your website and regimen would get spread around the world... resulting in more members, visitors, buyers... etc. The bugs need to be worked out.

I most likely would not personally participate in it, as I don't have a personal website and don't know anyone to refer, but I think it's a good idea and would be great for spreading the word about acne.org.

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking about instituting an affiliate program once I start selling the new BP Gel. As I envision it, there would be two ways you could make money. Please reply and let me know if you would do either of these:

1. Put a link to the BP Gel order page on your personal web site. When someone clicks over and orders you get 10% of the order.

2. Tell people your nickname on the boards. When they enter your nickname when ordering, 10% of the order will be deposited into your account.

As far as payment goes, you would probably get sent a check after the amount reaches over $25 or $50. Alternately, you could choose to use that money to order free product.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-Dan

Hi Dan,

Just wondering if you set up your affiliate program. I get traffic on my website from people looking for help with their acne and would like to help them and also earn a little. I've had a look at some of the acne programs out there and am not comfortable with selling them (mostly ebooks on ClickBank that look a bit shady) I really like your site, your community, your regime and your products and I would like to promote them. Let me know if this is possible.

Edited by bjt100

Hi everybody,

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan are you making a new formula for BP? The current treatment is working perfect for me and I have concerns about using a new formula.

Also this incentive program sounds like a good idea, however it needs some more thought.

Guys, this thread is from 2003. There's currently no affiliate program, and the BP hasn't been reformulated for years.

Thread closed to avoid further confusion.