Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my friend took me out to this awesome burger place.. and i had the BEST burger of my LIFE! with bacon, cheese, avocado, and mango.. w/ sweet potato fries. it was serious ecstasy of the moment. i haven't had a burger/fries for sooooo long. then we had starbucks hot chocolate and peanut butter chocolate bars. MMMMMM. good food, good company... oh man. gotta love it.

okay so i've been much more conscious of what i eat due to health/acne reason (although i havent seen any direct connection between food and acne) but man, i cannot deny my passion for food & cuisine. i love eating, cooking, baking, restauranting, grocery shopping, watching cooking shows.. i can spend hours at Chapters just looking at cook books. i even considered becomng a pastry chef. so u can see that food is an important part of my life. so it's very difficult giving up something i love so much and being "healthy" all the time, for the sake of my skin. GAH.

oh well. tomorrow i will redeem myself with raw veges and fresh fruit. haha

DAMN FOOD. WHY MUST YOU TASTE SO GOOD..... ! :doh: lol!!

yea...damn those food...!!!

"if you're going to eat shit, then eat shit"

-that guy from transporter

atleast it was good shit yea?

yea...damn those food...!!!

"if you're going to eat shit, then eat shit"

-that guy from transporter

atleast it was good shit yea?

haha yes... man i SO envy all those people who can eat whatever the heckkkkk their tummys desire and not have a care in the world..... like all my friends. :doubt:

LOL u will break out i almost gurantee it. I use to try that to, eat healthy 99 % fo the time then cheat one day, then the next day i would try and eat fish or something to prevent new acne LOL it wont work. When you garbage it sets of reactaions in the body that will cause acne. Expect new acne in 1-3 days LOL

LOL u will break out i almost gurantee it. I use to try that to, eat healthy 99 % fo the time then cheat one day, then the next day i would try and eat fish or something to prevent new acne LOL it wont work. When you garbage it sets of reactaions in the body that will cause acne. Expect new acne in 1-3 days LOL

from eating a burgur and fries one day, yeah i doubt it. :doubt:

Good for you! I went to Cracker Barrel for the first time in probably a year and got the "Old Timer" for breakfast which included 2 scrambled eggs, hashbrown casserole, turkey sausage, grits, and 2 WHITE FLOUR biscuits, and coffee.

Good thing that stuff doesn't break me out anymore.....