Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeljo4never

What are some good facial cleansers that dont clog pores

I just read a thread that says alot of cleansers clog your pores and etc... are there any that dont clog your poor and actually cleanse your skin?

thanks

Purpose bar and Purpose Wash both say on the package that they will not clog pores.

yep. i've been using a purpose bar for a few years now, although, my skin is getting drier in this colder weather, so i might switch to the purpose liquid one. (the bar is more drying than the liquid, so they say, but they're both non-comedogenic.)

Purpose is a good choice, although i prefer the liquid. Cetaphil also makes some washes that are recommended. Go for products designed for sensitive skin for best results.

i have extremley oily skin though

please try Neutrogena deep pore cleanser. I think ull really like it. It cleans skin very well and definetly doesnt clog pores . i been usuing it for over 3months.

also it not too harsh to cause irritation to skin.

hope this help!

p.s. i havent actually tried this purpose product that ppl suggesting, so this might be better?

Purpose is a good choice, although i prefer the liquid. Cetaphil also makes some washes that are recommended. Go for products designed for sensitive skin for best results.

i have extremley oily skin though

so do i, but the cleanser that you use isn't going to have a big effect on oilyness one way or another.

Guest blackheadben

Liquid neutrogena is good, sucks the oil right off my skin w/o overdrying.

Liquid neutrogena is good, sucks the oil right off my skin w/o overdrying.

when i first glanced at this post, i thought you said "liquid nitrogen" :P

i like 'simple softening cleansing mousse'. takes my makeup off without trouble. and it doesnt have fragrance, colours, and other unncesssary ingredients.