Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chokibear

selling jane iredale amazing base for 28$

Hi! Im selling Jane Iredale Amazing base loose powder in AMBER. NEVER USED, NEVER Opened! only 1 available right now. Thats free shipping too! =D and oh yea price is still negotiable.. =)

Hi! Im selling Jane Iredale Amazing base loose powder in AMBER. NEVER USED, NEVER Opened! only 1 available right now. If youre interested email me at [email protected] or simply reply here. Thats free shipping too! =D and oh yea price is still negotiable.. =)

no one wants to buy??? :(

probbaly cuz u can get finishing powder/base for much less from joppa or everyday minterals

probbaly cuz u can get finishing powder/base for much less from joppa or everyday minterals

hmmm..yea i guess.. well, just in case there are a few jane iredale junkies here that wants to buy it for less than what most online websites offer.. the prob is i bought two of these and i meant to buy the pressed powder ones but i accidentally clicked on the loose ones, pretty clever huh? and the color doesnt match me either...lucky me..well anyway i didnt want it to just sit here in my drawer so i thought i'd just sell it for a cheaper price.. =) if there's anyone of u guys interested dont hesitate to ask questions or contact me..its absolutely brand new and unopened! and jane iredale is one of the best mineral makeups out there, if not the best =P for me its the best! wooohooo go jane iredale! =P

jane iredale amazing base loose powder in amber here!!

and beany thanks for replying..=)