Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kitty_Collins

She musta lost her damn mind...

I'm using Salicylic Acid (cleanser), Glycolic Acid (moisturizer), ACV (toner) and Benzoyl Peroxide (OTS) twice a day. How soon can I expect my skin to revolt?

Guest Locked In Grace

Dump the SA wash, SA is best used as a leave on lotion. What's in the GA moisturiser? % of GA?

You'll probably get the majority of your dryness or irritation from the wash IMO.

To be honest, i don't like the chances of that regimen doing anything other than flaring your acne up as a result of irritation.

Dump the SA wash, SA is best used as a leave on lotion. What's in the GA moisturiser? % of GA?

You'll probably get the majority of your dryness or irritation from the wash IMO.

To be honest, i don't like the chances of that regimen doing anything other than flaring your acne up as a result of irritation.

I'm going to. I want to find a decent makeup remover first, then I'm going back to Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser or Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.

The GA is 8%, I believe.

Guest Locked In Grace

I'm going to. I want to find a decent makeup remover first, then I'm going back to Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser or Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.

The GA is 8%, I believe.

Okies. What brand is the GA product? What moisturiser do you use of a night? And most importantly, what SPF lotion are you using?

Okies. What brand is the GA product? What mosituriser do you use of a night? And most importantly, what SPF lotion are you using?

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15. AM and PM. I mostly rely on my makeup (BeneFit Playstick) and my general unwillingness to spend any more time in the sun than it takes to walk to my car to protect my skin from sun damage.

Guest Locked In Grace

Okies. What brand is the GA product? What mosituriser do you use of a night? And most importantly, what SPF lotion are you using?

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15. AM and PM. I mostly rely on my makeup (BeneFit Playstick) and my general unwillingness to spend any more time in the sun than it takes to walk to my car to protect my skin from sun damage.

Okay. Why don't you try the gentle cleanser, a leave on SA lotion and SPF in the day. Then the gentle cleanser, leave on SA and a basic moisturiser (Cetaphil perhaps) at night. There's no need for the SPF of a night and it's a good opportunity to get something heavier and more nourishing onto your skin.

SA is a great pore unclogging agent, it actually exfoliates inside the pore as opposed to just the epidermis.

Okay. Why don't you try the gentle cleanser, a leave on SA lotion and SPF in the day. Then the gentle cleanser, leave on SA and a basic moisturiser (Cetaphil perhaps) at night. There's no need for the SPF of a night and it's a good opportunity to get something heavier and more nourishing onto your skin.

SA is a great pore unclogging agent, it actually exfoliates inside the pore as opposed to just the epidermis.

what about the bp and ga? i've been trying to find HSFL Night, which is the original HSFL (without spf) with new packaging.