Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tonight... I decided to go to the Halloween dance held at our school... and this is the one dance that pretty much EVERRRYYONEE attends.. its just really fun .. lots of great costumes. The one thing with me though, is that at every dance, it gets soooo hot in there and the temp+dancing=lots of sweating... My face never fails to give me a breakout after going to a dance.. Tonight I probably did hell to my skin :( I put on tonnsss of makeup and sweated like CRAZY... but I had an EXCELLENT time (minus how self concience I felt haha). But now I regret going because I know i'll most likely get a breakout. :doubt:

Its hard to choose... go out and have a great time and possibly getting a breakout... or sitting at home in hopes of maintaining somewhat clear skin.. :doubt:

Yep, I know exactly how you feel. For me it's mostly with the things i choose to eat or drink. Atleast you had fun tonight. I think that's the most important.

yeah i know how u feel,

i was living up for tonite cause i hav a party to go to, and i had clear skin all week, woke up this morning and i knew as soon as i woke up i got a breakout before even lookin in the mirror.