Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Scorpioness

Ultrasound... device for home use

Guest Scorpioness

Hello...

I have heard about certain cosmetic practicioners using ultrasound to enhance their surgical scar treatments. While searching the web on essential oil for scars, I came across this link:

http://www.eulara.com/tek9.asp?pg=ultrasound

Apparently, the device firms and tightens skin and helps with scar tissue, especially used in conjunction with essential oils for scars.

I was thinking that this might work with copper peptides or topical vitamin c as well.

I don't want to throw money down the drain on a product that doesn't work. Has anyone here had experience with this technology?

Hello...

I have heard about certain cosmetic practicioners using ultrasound to enhance their surgical scar treatments. While searching the web on essential oil for scars, I came across this link:

http://www.eulara.com/tek9.asp?pg=ultrasound

Apparently, the device firms and tightens skin and helps with scar tissue, especially used in conjunction with essential oils for scars.

I was thinking that this might work with copper peptides or topical vitamin c as well.

I don't want to throw money down the drain on a product that doesn't work. Has anyone here had experience with this technology?

Yes, today is the first time I learned about it as I was having a facial done, the lady used an ultrasound device on my face. However the facial was for my acne. I'm not sure if it will help my scars, since that is not why I had my facial.

It would be nice if it helped both. I can't say whether or not it is effective. I am new to it.

This is interesting, I would like to see more about this.

There is ulthera which is combined with laser for treatment.