Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i tried to kill myself but i failed , before i pushed the trigger my head made a reflex changing from its way from the gun before i could complete the pulling of the trigger , now i have a huge hole on the wall, i got angry so i took some pills and thought this time it will work , but i woke up in the hospital, i guess i feel even more miserable because i couldnt complete it .... i still want to go , god casted me in darkness , i cant see the light , i am lost , there is no hope for me , but i ll try to stay alive, to be honest the only thing that was in my mind before i took the pills and after when i woke up was acne org , not my parents nor my "friends" but only these nice people here in the forum wanting to help me , my only worry is that the people here actually dont mean what they say and they only say it just to act "friendly" all i need to know if there are good hearted people that care for others from their warm and loving heart

I love u all and thank you for caring and praying for me

i still dont know who i am , and i probaly never will , one day ill be gone for ever and guide all the people from the org to have a life full of hapiness and without acne

hang in there mate, once you beat your acne (and believe me you will) you'll realise how effing stupid you were to even attempt topping yourself...believe me i've been there

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE BRO

Glad to hear you made it.

Next time, please jump back onto the boards with THIS account and let people know you are okay (because as you can see, they were most certaintly worried!) rather than creating a new persona and pretending to be someone else just to see what kind of responses you've gotten.

The people on these boards care. They care ALOT. They care enough to wonder and worry if you are okay.

Please do not ever misuse that again. I've half the mind to suspend you for the next 10 years because of the way you played on people's emotions. But I'm going to see how this, and you, play out.

Once again, I am glad you made it.

If I see Sad Clown or any another account that has your IP on it on the boards again, all of your accounts are gone for good, just to let you know.

I can assure you, people for the most part are doing this to help you and be nice. Theres no reason to be fake. If people wanted to be mean the would, it snot like theyre ever going to see you.

Finding yourself takes time. Do what makes you happy and pursue it. Things will fall in place.

Guest Locked In Grace

Of course people in here care mate, we can all relate to how truly dibilitating acne is. Many of us can also relate to the fact that sometimes acne leads us astray. We don't always acknowledge that acne is no longer our biggest problem, i suppose that's because it's an easy thing to blame our problems on.

I really believe you need to seek professional help. Be it a Psychologist, or even a counsellor.

There is a way out, there is hope, you can be happy. Stop denying yourself these truths. Just look out the window and see how alive the World is, embrace some of that. If only for 10 minutes today, and work towards living for longer tomorrow.

i agree with what has already been said: seek help please, for yourself.

my only worry is that the people here actually dont mean what they say and they only say it just to act "friendly" all i need to know if there are good hearted people that care for others from their warm and loving heart

im glad to see you back and still breathing. :angel:

we may not know ourselves very well today but i believe that if we keep searching and listening to what's inside us then we're on the right path.

How come you didnt take the gun in your mouth and point towards the brain? That would prevent you from dodging your head and missing. And instead of taking the pills why didnt you try the gun once more? I'm just curious.

Honey you really had us worried! DON'T DO THAT. Glad you're ok.

How come you didnt take the gun in your mouth and point towards the brain? That would prevent you from dodging your head and missing. And instead of taking the pills why didnt you try the gun once more? I'm just curious.

Hey, I'm really happy to hear you're OK. If I may suggest, I think going to talk with someone would be good for you. I've been battling with that idea for the last few months because I'm really the lowest I've ever been. Just getting the courage to take this step is hard for me (pathetic, I know). I'm going to call this week and set up an appointment just so I can talk to a 3rd party. Hope things start looking up for you. Don't let anyone let you believe you don't deserve happiness.

Im glad your here Who Am I...... Remember if you're feeling a little down or blue, please come and talk to us. We are happy to help. Thats why Dan created the org :D

I would've done this too.

Although this kid in 8th grade suceeded with the straight up side of head gun shot.

Firing a gun isn't as easy as it looks...... not that I'd know or anything.... disregard previous statements about homocide on the 405.

i honestly don't beleive this. All i beleive is a young guy who wants to be loved and shown attention. As u can, ppl care here.. someone that my mother knew of, commited suicide a week or so ago. that to me, is real. ppl shouldn't talk about it like life is a game..suicide is real and once u do it, that's it. you're gone for good. the pain doesnt go away, it spreads around to everyone else after u have gone.

I don't believe your story, and I never did in the first place. I don't know how you can possibly miss from point blank range, in fact it's statistically impossible. Your only chance would be a malfunction with the bullet which would be amazingly rare. I suggest you seek help, from your delusionment.

Don't be an asshole.

I just didn't believe his story because it had so many holes in it.

O and by the way, I was born as asshole.

Honestly if you wanted to kill yourself you wouldve...but the point being that you havent and didnt is most important.Anyone can put a gun to the temple but to pull the trigger is a different story.Seek help brother...good luck ;)

omg...im so glad your ok! you definately had us worried! But when u need to talk to someone, please come on here coz theres so many people willing to listen! Feel free to PM me as well if u need to talk!

Good luck with everythin and stay safe!

hey man, glad you didn't kill yourself. i'll admit i never personally came to your point of attempting to suicide, so i don't know how you completely feel, but i do know depression sucks...but you just have to trudge through life. there is always going to be ups and downs, but once you find that happiness, you will be glad you didn't pull that trigger :angel:

just know that we are all here to support you. i hope you get better bro. :comfort:

Don't be an asshole.

I'm sorry that I sounded like an asshole. Even tho I am an asshole it wasn't my intention this time. I'm not "for" suicide or anything. I honestly was just curious about his whole story and as I can see, others were too.

Congrats for winning. Because the fact is you did. I'm glad you didn't because its hard to invision this for you, but you'd be depriving some lucky girl of your smile, your parents of a son, the world of a potentially amazing person. I'll be honest, I've been in college for three years and I havent made any friends because I think I'm too ugly and I've never had a boyfriend either. (ahh this is embarassing, but sometimes you need to put yourself out there) Anyway, my dad told me the greatest thing. Strangely it is about Bees ( as in buzz, buzz..hmmm honey, bees) the worker bees are working in the hive right? Yeah, and the hive is not a really attractive home that they have, its full of holes, oddly shaped, and generally a strange unattractive thing, but it doesnt bother them at all. My dad ( this is corny like Mr. Roger's Corny, but I love it) says that the right kind of 'bees' ( friends) won't be bothered by what you look like and if they are (girl or guy) then they aren't worth having around anyway and it is their loss. So my point 'who am I' is that on this website and I bet in your life you have some " bees' who don't care what you look like. I certainly dont, I saw your pictures. I'm praying for you and I'm glad you're still gracing us with your presence. Now take a deep breath and do a cartwheel ( that always helps me smile, since I fall on my head half of the time :)