Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ty

Into second week on the regimen and breaking out :(

^^ 8-[ got 3 whiteheads on my left jaw, 1 on the left of my chin(got popped #-o ) and a whitehead on the top right of my forehead sad.gif Any tips on resisting the urge to pop/touch them and to stop brushing my skin with my hands ](*,) I was thinking frequent masturbation might keep my hands busy but only for so long and could get tiresome, any other suggestions? =p

well sorta broke out a few days ago.. they are reaching a 'peak' which would put Sir Edmund Hillary's exploration accomplishments to shame.

Hi Ty

Just a quick word of encouragement: give it time. Some people clear up straight away on the regimen, others take longer. If you post in the regimen section, Dan will probably respond and give you advice.

Good luck! biggrin.gif

yeah me too 2-3 week

it'll pass though

don't give up now! because if u want to do the regime or go on another regime, u'll break out again!

so its not worth it. stick to it

Another regimen user.. =D>

I broke out the first week. I cleared up on the last day of the first week. Im mid through my second week now.. I hope I stay clear for a loong time.

What things do you use?