Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

Pimple Dryer

I have this juicy white head forming... its a tiny white cap with big red ring around it.. do you guys think I can dab some S.A on it and than cover the spot with Mint Julep Mask ??

Which S.A would you say is best to dry this thing out.. like Bye Bye Blemish or something?

i would say use an oxy pad to wipe the area, and then use a lot of C&C Blemish fighter SA. Worked great for me, the pimple just wiped away in the shower the next morning

the s.a. usually just makes my red spots more iritated. Wait it out until the white stuff is definetly close to the surface of the skin, clean the area, apply warm water, and pop it untill the white stuff is out. Dont squeeze too hard cause you think there is white stuff still in there, if it doesnt come out after a few times just leave it in there, it'll surface eventually or go away on its own. After you pop it apply cold water w/a tissue until teh clear fluid/blood stops oozing out. then apply bp, as these people said.