Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Sol

What can I do to get a better complexion? Please read . :(

Hey, I wanted to see what you guys recommend doing to get a better looking complexion. I want, like I'm sure everyone else does, to have the color of my face like the color of my arms and neck. Right now my face is redder than my neck and arms so what can i do to bring that color back to its original color. As far as acne right now I'm doing alright, I haven't gotten any acne in like a week and a half so I guess my regimen's working. But please help me out with your suggestions. Thanks in advance biggrin.gif

I think your skin just needs to get used to the regimen. When I first started using Dan's regimen, my face was red like that for about 2, maybe 2 1/2, weeks.

I didn't find a lot that was able to make my face less red- make-up did a pretty good job of toning down some of the redness though. If you don't feel confortable with foundation, than I would suggest you keep your skin well moisturized and just give it time.