Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why do people make you feel horrible for things that you have no control over??I hate the way I look,but I can live with it.Its the people who give you dirty looks or talk about you that makes you want to blow up. I go to a junior high which is reknown for its bullying problems, if you arent perfect youre a target.I hate everyone.Its not just the acne,people just dont like me because Im weird, because I dont try to change myself to fit in with their ideals.But im sick of this.Has anyone ever wanted to take a gun to school and just blow them all away?Im not saying this as a joke.I want them to die,and I want to be the one who kills them.Wouldnt it be great if you could get them all back for everything they have ever done to you?and all the teachers act so fake..like they actually CARE.They know whats going on but they NEVER cared, and they dont give a hell if you are being bullied or if everyone treats you like garbage.They can all burn in hell too.Im probably just too stressed out and tired..but I want to know if anyone feels or has ever felt the same way I do..

man me 2 i don't want to kill anyone

but then it just makes me feel so bad when people give me dirty looks and i can't even do anything about it..

nowadays nothing matters to me anymore

iknow how you feel,being overweight and with acne i was always been bullied and all.,any times i would wish a bomb exploded in the school tongue.gif.But this fact only made me take measuresa against my problems.I joined a gym and most of the acne is gone,now in high school people respect me.Still alot of ppl try and talk shit to me but i just reply them with "shut the fuck up" and they do biggrin.gif/

Tough. Still, your situation is shit, so it´s time to get working to improve things. What are your problems? Assuming you can´t change the world (you can be a good person and influence other people to do the same, but unfortunately that won´t help you right now), what can you do to you. Hey, lots of people are ugly, and lots of them do well in the world. Sure it would kick ass to be good looking, but for me and many many other people in the world, it´s just not happening. So, we make the most of what we got. Start your search for your cure for acne/scars now. Start the regimen here, try the Acne cure, then move on from there. It´ll take time, but the rewards are worth it.

Your personality you can work on if you really try. Just don´t try too hard =/

If people are bullying you try and find a solution. I don´t know the whole situation so I can´t judge from here. Remember though, some people are just assholes who don´t care about other people. With them, don´t bother. Good luck ^_^

I would STRONGLY advise against even considering taking a gun to school and blowing everyone away. Just be yourself and the rest will follow my friend. They're all still trying to figure out who THEY are and that's why they are so ignorant - cause they are insecure. You sound like you know who you are, so don't worry about them...

I agree wholeheartedly with Mercer. Violence isn't the answer. I am glad that you chose to write us, instead of take a gun to school and hurt yourself and others. I think you have made the right choice by trying to talk about things.

You said yourself that you are happy (or at least can live) with who you are. I remember Junior High and Elementary school. Those were tough tough times. You aren't alone in feeling like it is you against the world, or that the people you are forced to go to school with are idiots or that no one understands. But it really does get better. You get older and get to have more control over your life. You get to go and work and make your own $$ so you can buy whatever you want. And you get more freedom to do the things you want.

Growing up, we were poor (until I got into high school and now we are middle class), and I had god awful teeth (they called me Bucky Beaver) and I hit puberty before everyone else so I suddenly had a facefull of zits and huge hips and all of my athletic ability went right out the window. I'm basically blind so I had these coke-bottle glasses becuase Mom & Dad wouldn't let me have contacts. And I was a nerd. You know- all those qualities that set you up for super popularity (not). They called me weird too.

And the home life can suck a lot too. You can be abused at home, and then the one place where you should feel safe you don't. And most of the time your parents just don't understand or they don't want to hear about it. And there are time when it can feel like you have no other out but to do harm to yourself or to others to take away the anger and pain. But after awhile you find ways to improve yourself: get braces, wear make-up, find clothes that flatter (regardless of size), change your hair, go out and do the things that interest you, and maybe even go out and volunteer your time to help out others.

I'm not going to preach to you, but know that you aren't alone. And know that there are people in this world that have a lot in common with you, and not everyone thinks you are weird. Chances are, there is someone in your school with a huge crush on you and you don't even know it (because for whatever reason that is the way things are) and they like you just the way you are.

When you feel this way, make sure you talk about things. Even if you don't get the answers you want, just letting it out and lettin gother people carry your burden too can make things feel less despersate and hopeless.

Don't give up!

dont even think of the gun, its horrible now but you live through it, i went through it also In JR high school & high school, i was picked on , made fun of & was considered a nerd(geek, loser whatever)

I have (and still have ) bad acne-I was overly thing & tall, shy awkward, I was a mess...........

Now I am 37, I still think of all the horrible things those children did to me, but I got over it smile.gif Im doing pretty good now !!!!!

all I can say that thank goodness its over for me-if you were my child I would help you as much as possible, even if it involved switching schools

If you have some friends it helps you, try to ignore them as much as possible and just focus on your friends-even if its 1 person & my thing was going against the norm, I did total opposite of what they thought was popular & how to dress smile.gif(makes it more fun!!!!) HANG IN THERE!!!! 8-[

Change yourself. You're getting bullied because you're \"different.\" Realise that you'll still be discriminated against for the rest of your life for being \"different\" - this is not just an experience unique to childhood (although admittedly adults are more mature). People are shallow, unpleasant, cannibalistic and atavistic. The base destructive feelings of man ain't gonna work in your favour. 

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Meagainsteveryone,

"I just hate pseudo-intellectuals like you who think they can get away with pissing people like me off"

I disagree- They won't getaway with it. Not on this board. You can just let any of the mods know if you want the thread to be deleted.

My opinion is, we won't be deleting too many threads, but we will lock it instead so people can see what's going on.

Hang in there- I guarantee you lots of people feel the same way you do. Its just you have the courage to say it out loud.

Peace.

Obi.

$200

What I was trying to tell you is that there are no such things as \"rights,\" ever - only you decide what's happening with your life. If you want to spend your time doing what you are ... it's your call. Good luck. 

\"If they keep getting in the way of my life,I'll take theirs\" - not a productive attitude.

"Yeah I know thats sad,but it really would make me feel better,and in the end at least I could be content knowing I made them and their families suffer more than I did."

Ok, I think you are focusing on the wrong thing. Hurting them really won't make you feel better. And in the end it only hurts you because then you get caught, put in jail or fried and your life was wasted and they win. You kill them, they win. You let them get to you, they win. You let them rile you up, make you angry- they win.

Your best bet? Remember what they did. Forgive them for not understanding. Live YOUR life to the fullest. Knowing how you would want to be treated you will benefit in your future relationships with people and you will end up treating others even better.

Make yourself happy. Do the things that YOU enjoy. Ignore their taunts. You will end up the better for it. You will move on (if you let yourself).

And most of the time you don't stay the "ugly duckling" or the "freak" for too long. From my personal experience- I went from being taunted for my looks, to be taunted for who I was...and I didn't give in. Now I am considered on of the prettiest (best looking, call it what you will) people in my college. Without having to change WHO I am, I have become one of those lucky people. And it feels good. biggrin.gif But I also get to be known as one of the kindest too.

Don't just work on changing your outside- you need to work on the inside too. All of the hostility you are feeling is a symptom, and something needs to be changed. You can't change them. You can change yourself, or your perception of how things are.

And in the end it only hurts you because then you get caught, put in jail or fried and your life was wasted and they win. You kill them, they win. You let them get to you, they win. You let them rile you up, make you angry- they win.

Dead people never win.

Hey meaga

Listen, first thing, *PLEASE* don't listen to people like Piso, every so often in life you'll come across people like this, and really, it isn't worth your time to even respond.

I know that high school is a real piece of shit, even if you go to one that isn't really bad when it comes to bullying. But believe me when I tell you that it gets better, that those people who are cool in high school are usually the biggest losers later in life, and the weird ones come into their own. Just hold on, keep going, and know that it'll be OK once you're gone from the hell on earth that is a school full of insecure teenagers that make themselves feel better by making others feel bad. And PLEASE don't even think about doing something that'll take away from you the chance to have a better life than any of those people.

Good luck, meaga. Please post here and let us know how you're doing. You know, you don't need to change who you are for others, just find people who appreciate you for who you are.

I'll be thinking of you.

Vanessa

Stop talking bollocks and improve yourself, your self-esteem and you outlook on life, you say you are unwilling to change anything about yourself yet you don't like the way people treat you. Prove to them and to yourself that you are above all that and have the courage to admit that you are unhappy with your image, it takes more guts then taking a gun into a school, thats a wimps way out.

Plz people stop being so narrow minded, it's not everyone else who's evil and this one kid is just trying to live out his life. As you can see he has selfish feelings about what he wants to do to others and if it was within his means he probably would do so. Its not all black and white.

Has anyone ever wanted to take a gun to school and just blow them all away?Im not saying this as a joke.I want them to die,and I want to be the one who kills them.Wouldnt it be great if you could get them all back for everything they have ever done to you?

You're a horrible and disgusting person, I'm not sorry these \"bullies\" pick on you. If they gotta do it to somebody, I'm glad they picked the right person.

And yah, you didn't ask, but you invited our opinions when you posted this on a public messageboard.

ClearingWell, that is not constructive. Obviously this person is experiencing and expressing a lot of pain, and telling them they deserve it for feeling a certain way is not something you should be proud of. [-X

And guys, he is expressing FEELINGS. Are you telling me you've never felt violent towards someone? And would someone telling you that you are disgusting help the situation, or upset you more? I mean, think a bit before you post.

You're a horrible and disgusting person, I'm not sorry these \"bullies\" pick on you. If they gotta do it to somebody, I'm glad they picked the right person.

And yah, you didn't ask, but you invited our opinions when you posted this on a public messageboard.

yo meagainsteveryone, don't kill neone your life will ruined and there definately at least a chance you could have a happy life and thats not worth it, but don't be a pussy either. lift some weights or take a ju-jitsu class and kick some ass if someone makes fun of you, if you give a couple kids busted lips, no one will make fun of u nemore, and take all their girls after you beat them up too. and then put on womens clothing, take some LSD, then go bowling, wait what? screw bowling i hate bowling

listen the only thing that deserves taking lives is lives taken so don't be a fool. violence is going to make things worse. I'd ignore, but i woulnd't ignore forever. you might have to fight them but stand your ground. ignore little stuff stand up for yourself though. everyone's got a weak spot so find his. NO VIOLENCE!

ClearingWell, that is not constructive. Obviously this person is experiencing and expressing a lot of pain, and telling them they deserve it for feeling a certain way is not something you should be proud of. [-X