Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My mom recently bought me a little bottle of Facial Refining Elixir from "Body Bistro". It says "Orange + Lavendar" on the bottle. I've been wanting to try it out but I just started on the BP regimen and I'm unsure when I should use it (eg. after washing my face but before applying BP or after putting on the BP).

This is what their website says about it:

Orange + Lavender Facial Refining Elixir purifies and calms sensitive and acne prone skin with oils of Lavender and Orange, natural plant-derived BHA from Willow Bark, Green Tea Extract and Gotu Kola join forces to fight pesky free radicals, diminish redness and reduce the visible signs of early aging.

Key Ingredients:

o Neem ~ Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory

o Gotu Kola ~ Refines skin texture and anti-aging

o Willow Bark ~ Skin smoother with natural Salicylic Acid

o Coriander Extract ~ Helps to remove blackheads and sebum

My mom recently bought me a little bottle of Facial Refining Elixir from "Body Bistro". It says "Orange + Lavendar" on the bottle. I've been wanting to try it out but I just started on the BP regimen and I'm unsure when I should use it (eg. after washing my face but before applying BP or after putting on the BP).

This is what their website says about it:

Orange + Lavender Facial Refining Elixir purifies and calms sensitive and acne prone skin with oils of Lavender and Orange, natural plant-derived BHA from Willow Bark, Green Tea Extract and Gotu Kola join forces to fight pesky free radicals, diminish redness and reduce the visible signs of early aging.

Key Ingredients:

o Neem ~ Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory

o Gotu Kola ~ Refines skin texture and anti-aging

o Willow Bark ~ Skin smoother with natural Salicylic Acid

o Coriander Extract ~ Helps to remove blackheads and sebum

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks :pray:

I would recommend before applying the BP. Typically all other products are applied before a BP cream.