Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnnery

Intense Gel runs into my eyes

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I'm putting it on thick (for 45 minutes) because that's what was suggested. But even when I put it on lightly, it runs down my face and into my eyes (and sometimes down my chest, too)! Right now it has even migrated to my lips where it is causing them to burn a little. I haven't seen anyone else address this anywhere so I'm wondering if it is only happening to me. I love the stuff, don't get me wrong. And I don't intend to stop using it, either. Should I try using less (even though I do only put a very slight coat of it on most of the time)?Thank you.

It sounds like you are using it much too thickly. I havn't had that problem at all. You could always try using it a bit more thinly........I think you'll be fine then.

Guest Tracy

I absolutely agree with Denise. Seems as if you're applying it WAAAY to thickly. An even coating all over your face is all that you need.

Yeah, you must be using too much! I just apply enough to have my face glisten - then I massage it in lightly - then I add a little bit more onto my cheeks (where the main scarring is).

I apply it really thick like there is no tomorrow. Seems to work better when i wash it off 50-55mins later.

Okay, thanks for the input. I will keep experimenting with it. I like the stuff a lot so I will learn to deal with all the dripping and running. biggrin.gif