Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlPacino1

UK regimen

Hi!

As a cleanser, I use Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining facial wash - having tried lots of different ones, this I find is excellent.

I use Oxy on-the-spot BP (2.5%), and Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining moisturiser (SPF 15). (All available from Boots).

I've been on the regime for a few weeks now and my face is looking better than it has done in ages.

I'm also popping B5 like there's no tomorrow, so can't tell which is doing the job!

Hope this helps!

Chris

normal uncented soap for me, I use this stuff called:

Simple Light Hydrating Moisturizer

no stickyness, no shinyness, no residue after application etc. has B5 and something else I can't remember of the top of my head.

Can't find it on the net to show you, my mom got it from Boots (UK)

yeh ive tried urban rites about 8 months ago ad after i used that i went on to use this simple moisturiser that i already had but forgot about it and it was excellent, then i went to get another one and it had changed packaging and stuff and didnt know what one it was. in the end i got simple rich moisturiser and it doesnt smell like the one i had before and is more greasy i think, so maybe its that light hydrating one. ill give that a go and if its not the one i want ill use urban rites

hey pete i read in another post that you use one tube of 40g BP a month or week cant remeber what it was but anyway what BP is it u use?

hey pete i read in another post that you use one tube of 40g BP a month or week cant remeber what it was but anyway what BP is it u use?