Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TG

skin bio order

I ordered on Thursday or Friday and received my order this morning. Just wanted to let you know maybe they have straightened out their problems. That was fast!

I usually get my orders quick also. I think their problems seem to lie more with overseas orders...... ](*,)

It's been over 4 weeks for me - and I have emailed them several times and they gave me the shipping number from UPUS - trouble is, they didn't service pay for the tracking and so I am getting nowhere fast. They said to wait another week and they will file an insurance claim - I don't care too much about the money - I just want the emu oil I ordered.!

stupid thing is, i just received my email confirmation a few minutes ago. heh...

i ordered like a month ago and i received my parcel from skinbio just today..

eh.. is the bottled packaging for the SUPER cp serum and cp serum the same? cos i ordered 'super cp serum' and my bottle says cp serum regenerative serum.. hmm.. have i been coned? sad.gif

It should say super CP on the bottle.

I'm still playing the waiting game with skinbio.

Probably not conned so much as they made a mistake. Call them or e-mail them and tell them and ask what to do.

I got my order in 3 or 4 days (I'm on the east coast, outside NY) so the poor service is not an across the board thing. But I agree, PureDeming runs rings around SkinBio when it comes to customer service and cordiality.

Hmm, they are based right in the Seattle area, Bellevue to be exact. I wonder if I could drop by their office and pick up my order. Why wait when you can drive there? :-k

Dear all, I order twice from skin bio, each order takes about 10 days to arrive at my doorstep. I stay in Singapore so I think the speed of the order is very much subjective to where you are located.

2 days ago, I just order another product from skin bio.Today I received a confirmation mail from them. But since I heard about so many complaints lately about the deliverly time, hoped that the ppl at skin bio is doing something about it.

I really doubt you were conned: I had that same issue. The pink label on my Super CP serums says only CP Serum. But the white label on the back, which is what I assume they use for inventory sortage, says Super CP Serum.

I'm fairly confident that it's the right stuff... Just cheaply labeled.

I had a note saying that parcel force tried to deliver a package to me from the USA - I have to pay taxes so they need to come round again later ... could this possibly be my skinbio order? After 5 long weeks???

I ordered 5 bottles of emu oil (I love stocking up on the good stuff) and I want to give some as Xmas presents.

Fingers crossed.