Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

Clear Skin to This?!

This sucks bad... I have been clear for at least a month! I loved it..

I go back home last week and when I get back.. all hell breaks loose.. 2 cysts and 2 pimples... And There is another cyst forming...

What the hell? I havent changed my diet or routine?

My question is: How can a healthy 19 year old with a naturally greaseless face have pimples? everywhere other part of my body is acne free.. I dont get it

You guys think some antibiotics will help kill it ? I think it might be due to my allergys or something.. could that be the case?

Man I can't wait till I can associate 2 pimples with "all hell breaking loose" The day I wake up and see only 2 pimples on my face I will be ecstatic! Anyways, sorry I couldnt help ya much here but get on the bp and you should be just fine.

Who the hell knows what makes acne work - in the 15 years that I've had it I've gone from none on my face and loads on my back, to none on my back and loads on my face to none on both to loads on both and back again....all the time trying every antibiotic and a thankfully short stint on Accutane, the best thing to do is to give up trying to understand the beast and keep fighting it with BP etc.

i really doubt it's the water.slight diet change. it's probably stress or something. sometimes zits have been in formation for a while and if you skip a method they go off. sad.gif hope they clear up

I got drunk that night and slept in a friends guest room.. turns out.. that the bed the dog sleeps on.. it smelt like dog.. Im sure it was super dirty.. U guys think that may have been a factor?

that would make a difference. added stress, probably didn't eat/drink in a good time cycle for body, alcohol, not so clean bedding (bedding that touches the face will oftentimes contribute if it hasn't been washed within the last few days with detergent that won't irritate skin), different water quality... all of these things will contribute.