Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been lurking here for a month now and finally decided to register!.I have a moderate case of acne (coming from a severe case).Its been 3 years now that im suffering this everyday and it has taken its toll on my self confidence.Im 16 now and finally my acne is subsiding,all that is left now is that "final push" and i believe this site can help me get the motivation needed.I quitted smoking,drinking and i havent masturbated for 13 days now biggrin.gif/ .My face is clearing up! i also stopped picking my face as of today (i caused a HUGE inflammation).

There is hope ppl and everything is achievable all you need is faith,i was also overweight and i managed to lose 30 pounds,i cant relate though weight loss with acne cause we know what to do with extra pounds but with acne..

Anw i wish you the best of luck and hang in there!.

(excuse my english as it is not my first language)

Guest Crooked I

Good luck - but remember that drinking and masturbating being causes of acne are myths. By all means stop if you want to - your liver wont complain - but i doubt very much if that will help.

And your English was very good by the way =D>

Alex, I think it may well be that you quit smoking. My skin also started clearing up really well when I quit. Really, sex/masturbation doesn't break you out. It sounds like you did a ton of stuff all at once, so you don't really know which of the things you are doing is responsible for the clearing.

Anyway, congrats on your skin getting better & the weight loss! biggrin.gif/

Oh and your English is excellent. Where are you from?

I couldn't stop dinning my dong even if it would help keep my skin clear... dude you've quit somoking, don't quit 'bation... you'll be forever horny otherwise O:) IMO biggrin.gif

i didnt stop all at once, i first stopped smoking,then drinking and its been 2 weeks i stopped 'bation as you call it.Being super horny helps with self confidence needed with the girls. nothing better than a sex drive ready to burst =D>

p.s:Im from Cyprus (an island close to greece)

Being super horny helps with self confidence needed with the girls. nothing better than a sex drive ready to burst  =D> 

I agree biggrin.gif