Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No matter how much I rub it in (trust me, trying to rub it in more won't help), the BP cream will always dry up everywhere on my face but my forehead and leave white streaks. Of course I can't go out in public with a bunch of flaky white crap that stands out plain as day all over my face now can I?

Could this just be because of the certain brand of BP I'm using? I'm using Equate 10%, as I haven't gone to the store or talked about it with my mom yet and that's what she buys. I've tried using less and less BP, but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone else have this problem too? If so, how do you deal with it? In the mornings after it dries up I'll splash some water over my face to turn the BP into a gel-like substance, spread it around a bit and then dab with a towel. I'm pretty sure that interferes with the effectivness of the BP though, but it's better than nothing.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how to stop this or what the problem could be? Also, if you've tried Equate's products, how did you like them compared to what else you've used?

I too have the same problem.I have used about three different moisturizing creams.I use the lotion,but it just makes my face flake more.I use it with somewater but it drys up over time and still it flakes.Right now I am using Genes Vitamin E 100,000 IU's Swiss Collagen Complex moisturizing creme. It works really great but will leave your face a little oily looking.I have used Lubriderm,Eucerin,and something else I forgot the name but will never use it again.I get Genes Vitamin E 100,000 IU's Sams Club.Like I said a little oily but takes away dryness and flakes really well.

Here is some contact info.The 100,000 Unit Vitamin E (cream)is manufactured by PANCO LTD, Indo, California, Phone: 1.800.253.3593. It is sold in SAM'S stores (a division of Wal-Marts)in 16 ounce plastic jars titled at outside top: genes - Vitamin E 1000,000 IUs, etc. I do not know if the company will sell direct to you but it is a 800#.If not pick some up at sams club if you have a membership card.bye

Same thing happens to me. The BP absorbs into my forhead and the rest of my face leaves streaks. Due to this I only apply bp ( tons of it) before i go to bed. I feel that it's enough for my skin once a day and I haven't had any problems. There is no way I could put moisturizer and then makeup over my bp'd face. It would feel itchy and would probly streak at some point during the day. But, i am not everybody. Once a day is enough for me.