Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plateaukid

I Wish I Could Infect Those I Hate With Acne

There's a lot of people I see walking around campus who seem to have everything I don't have. They look at me and might not say anything, but you can sometimes tell they are whispering something to the person next to them. It is these people that make my days even worse than they already are. Everytime I hear people passing me laughing, I think they are laughing at my face. I hate little kids that say what's on their mind-ya know like "Mommy, why does that boy have spots all over his face?". Everyone of these people, I would like to infect with acne if it were possible. Let them know what it is like to breakout continously, spend tons of money on prescription and treatments, and to get scars everywhere. I can't stand people who seem to have everything going there way. I want them to get cystic acne and scar so they know what it's like. biggrin.gif

hmmm, i can feel the same as both of you. Some people i really hate ( not much i try to love people as much as i can) i wish they had acne. But usually that are just short thoughts. As soon as i get back home i regret my thoughts because i wish NO ONE in this world the things i had to go through(and a lot of other people on this site had this as well).

Everyones just trying to get through life and some people at some points have it good, they are lucky, but we should all be glad of what we've got.

yeah ive think alot through this..i see handom guys..i see smart guys..i see strong guys.But me,i didnt got anything of all the above,but i got something better,an determination unmatched by anyone..now i can honestly say im on the way there..just a bit more.

"It doesnt matter how fast you're going as long as you dont stop"

Believe me I've thought about it before as well.

Mainly just the people who have never had acne and are the arrogant ones who think their better then you becuase they don't get it. Even if it's just for a day, I would really like to see how they react to being in are shoes. Maybe then they would have some respect.

it would be good if everyone had continuous breakouts then all this acne things wouldnt worry me as much coz everyone will understand the effect it can have. But it doesnt go that way unfortunatly... although it is a common skin disease not many people i know have it exept me!

Yeah, every one could have continuous breakouts... or you could just ask for every one to have no breakouts at all =P Anyhow, you guys just have to hang in there, one day you'll look in the mirror and be happy with what you see, and that alone will outweigh all the shitty days.

it would be good if everyone had continuous breakouts then all this acne things wouldnt worry me as much coz everyone will understand the effect it can have. But it doesnt go that way unfortunatly... although it is a common skin disease not many people i know have it exept me!

They look at me and might not say anything, but you can sometimes tell they are whispering something to the person next to them.  It is these people that make my days even worse than they already are.  Everytime I hear people passing me laughing, I think they are laughing at my face.

I have wished this on others many times!!! An old friend of mine had PERFECT skin. I remember someone telling me that I should learn how to be "healthy like him" and looking piteously at my skin. My friend wasn't healthy at all! He drank and smoked and never slept.... Anyway, I wished that he would get it like me.... and years later he did! He got a ling terrible case of rosacea/acne and I didn't even feel bad. What an awful person I am ,huh?

Like platueakid, I am also really nervous around children. They have said things in public to me before, Like "do you have chicken pox?" and I am always worried that they will burst out with something unflattering.

...yeah can understand but then it's pointless somehow, I mean so what if people have acne? Perhaps they will understand the pain better but till the end I think acne is a terrible thing so I wish no one have it....it's not as though I will be happy when I see people I don't like have acne, I just wish my acne will go away, that's all.

And I have become depressed big time with myself and people already.

but I think if I ever hear another kid or person ask me or chide me about my face, I don't care who it is, I will give them a hard punch straight to the face, and let them bruise or bleed for a while so they will know what it feels to have a face that's so called out-of-the-normal.

There's a lot of people I see walking around campus who seem to have everything I don't have.  They look at me and might not say anything, but you can sometimes tell they are whispering something to the person next to them.  It is these people that make my days even worse than they already are.  Everytime I hear people passing me laughing, I think they are laughing at my face.  I hate little kids that say what's on their mind-ya know like \"Mommy, why does that boy have spots all over his face?\".  Everyone of these people, I would like to infect with acne if it were possible.  Let them know what it is like to breakout continously, spend tons of money on prescription and treatments, and to get scars everywhere.  I can't stand people who seem to have everything going there way.  I want them to get cystic acne and scar so they know what it's like.   biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know that most people have better things to do than spending all day examining my face. Mostly its all shit I tell myself in my head that doesn't make things better. I've been trying to correct this habit but it's hard. I know some people on these boards have severe scarring and others are very fortunate to have no scars-just a zit or two every now and then. But when you deal with this shit for like 10 years like other people on here, you just get so used to things. I started a thread one time when I asked why is it I rarely see anyone else with acne/scars. Is everyone staying at home? I don't think so, but I've only seen two people at my school(btw, I go to a big college, we have like almost 40,000 undergrads and grads combined) in the three years I've been at the school. So where are all the people with skin problems????????

Yeah, I know that most people have better things to do than spending all day examining my face.  Mostly its all shit I tell myself in my head that doesn't make things better.  I've been trying to correct this habit but it's hard.  I know some people on these boards have severe scarring and others are very fortunate to have no scars-just a zit or two every now and then.  But when you deal with this shit for like 10 years like other people on here, you just get so used to things.  I started a thread one time when I asked why is it I rarely see anyone else with acne/scars.  Is everyone staying at home? I don't think so, but I've only seen two people at my school(btw, I go to a big college, we have like almost 40,000 undergrads and grads combined) in the three years I've been at the school.  So where are all the people with skin problems????????

Yeah, I know that most people have better things to do than spending all day examining my face.  Mostly its all shit I tell myself in my head that doesn't make things better.  I've been trying to correct this habit but it's hard.  I know some people on these boards have severe scarring and others are very fortunate to have no scars-just a zit or two every now and then.  But when you deal with this shit for like 10 years like other people on here, you just get so used to things.  I started a thread one time when I asked why is it I rarely see anyone else with acne/scars.  Is everyone staying at home? I don't think so, but I've only seen two people at my school(btw, I go to a big college, we have like almost 40,000 undergrads and grads combined) in the three years I've been at the school.  So where are all the people with skin problems????????

Acne is common, severe acne is not as common. I happen to be VERY lucky to only have 1 pimple at most, and only maybe once every few months. I acknowledge my fortune and embrace it. Most people take their skin for advantage. Some girl with a red spot on her face will be walkin around like some princess bitching about how she hates her complexion. FUCK THAT i say. Learn to love what you have, especially if it's already great. It's like them anorexic bitches, walkin around sayin they fat n shit just to get compliments from guys. Same with hot bitches who say they ugly all the time. UGH hate that.