Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xiomara

My derm didn't go up for me....arg!

Well for my second month she didn't want to boost up the dose. I'm doing 40mg once a day.

She says bc i'm so little 5'0" tall & 95lbs. she didn't want to go up. What's the most a girl my size can go up to? I was looking foward to 80. I'm gonna try to push up on that.

I'm breaking out with new zits. Is it that I have to wait, or I should go higher on the dose?

I have been drinking coffee too, that makes my skin break out. :shifty: But I need it.

My dumbass also forgot to wash my face before going to the dr. after work. I was rushing over there. Ugh. :wall: I wear powder. Duh, she didn't see the zits.

Well for my second month she didn't want to boost up the dose. I'm doing 40mg once a day.

She says bc i'm so little 5'0" tall & 95lbs. she didn't want to go up. What's the most a girl my size can go up to? I was looking foward to 80. I'm gonna try to push up on that.

I'm breaking out with new zits. Is it that I have to wait, or I should go higher on the dose?

I have been drinking coffee too, that makes my skin break out. :shifty: But I need it.

My dumbass also forgot to wash my face before going to the dr. after work. I was rushing over there. Ugh. :wall: I wear powder. Duh, she didn't see the zits.

I'm 5'2", 122 lbs. I'm also on 40 mgs.

I was recently at my second check up after starting tane, and my derm said if I was not completely clear by the 3rd check up, then he would bump me up to 60mg.

I'm on week 11 and I am still getting new pimples. I have cleared up in a lot of ways...but there are still some new ones...