Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spikeyli

Joppa refillable dispensing brush is in

So far I can say there hadn't been a brush or product Amy sells that isn't top of the line quality. So I ordered mine imediately because I know how crazy it's going to be to get my hands on another one.

Longshot, how many did you order?

Just one for now:)...im gonna make a big order soon and if this brush rocks ill order more:) right now i really want it for finishing silk.

LOL, for the 15% discount, see my thread on Joppa discount. For the 20% discount, you can do two things, either submit a before or after picture to Amy or successfully refer a friend. Then she'll send you a discount code for your next order.

hi spikeyli (or anyone who knows) --

i still haven't received an email reply back from Amy (send the original emails on friday, and the re-addressed ones earlier this week). do you think she might respond sometime soon? i'd really like to order the sample kit (among other things) as soon as possible. thanks... :)

Clear dream, send your email again, they're switching servers so may not have gotten your emails. Also post on the Joppa message board to see if Amy got your emails.