Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Name some of your attractive features

Facial features: Probably my lips. Everyone says I have Jolie Lips. Whatever.

omg, you totally DO! now listen up: just now, when i went to your post, and first saw your picture, i seriously had to do a double-take to see if it was a photo of ms. angelina herself. i am not lying. what do you mean, your "hands"?! girl, you have a beautiful face, too! and you're gonna have to deal with that! :D

Guest ThereIsHope

thick curly hair

height (5'1, i love being petite!)

small feet and hands

full lips

long eyelashes

nice legs (running 2 miles a day really pays off :cool: )

thick curly hair

height (5'1, i love being petite!)

small feet and hands

full lips

long eyelashes

nice legs (running 2 miles a day really pays off :cool: )

wow! i can almost picture u!

I've been told I have nice tits. :) Which, I guess I do. Y'know, while I don't really have an answer for the part of my body I hate, I don't really have an answer to a part of my body that I really like, either. Well, except for my breasts. "Nice" usually equates to "large", which is both blessing and bane.

Wierd, that the part that I think is the best is also the most annoying on occasion. Anyone else have that?

I've been told I have nice tits. :) Which, I guess I do. Y'know, while I don't really have an answer for the part of my body I hate, I don't really have an answer to a part of my body that I really like, either. Well, except for my breasts. "Nice" usually equates to "large", which is both blessing and bane.

Wierd, that the part that I think is the best is also the most annoying on occasion. Anyone else have that?

i believe i need more of those.

I dont think so, you look great the way you are IPB Image

Then again, I'm not much of a "boob" man :think:

:redface:

not much of a boob man = :cool: :wub:

:redface:

not much of a boob man = :cool: :wub:

:redface: Thank you :wub:

lol why are you embarassed? I think you're beautiful. I hope you dont feel like you have to change anything.

thanks...

i do have to get rid of traces of acne...like everybody else does... coz acne distorts face.

woops! there goes the negativity again! sorry! :doh:

I hope you dont feel like you have to change anything.

I have beautiful eyes.

That's about all I really like...but at least it's something!

Your eyes are lovely (nice shape). :angel: Certain aspects of your facial features remind me of the actress Claire Forlani.

(I wanted to post the 2nd picture in the first row as an example but was having some trouble)

Pictures

Guest Michael Jackson

I have been told lips and that I look like Mick JAgger

which is cool because he is badass and did a lot of chicks

For good features I would say my mouth, the natural shape of my eyebrows, my legs ( they have potential if I'd work out) and my butt in certain jeans! What I find so amazing is that when we all look at celebrities were like " oh man, there so freakin perfecrt" so we try and look for flaws. But when you have people like me, or some one with really bad acne, we try to find the beauty in them. I went to a poetry reading one time for a course I was taking and while my face didnt competely suck at the time, it wasn't Top Model perfect. There was a guy there and he had some of the worst acne I've ever seen, and prior to me thinking " ok, he has acne" my first thought was " wow, he's the most gorgeous guy in this bookstore" and oddly enough " I'd like to kiss him" ( he had a beautiful, sexy mouth).