Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyber

Shaving cuts

What do you guys do if you have to shave over a pimple or a zit? I have some acne where my facial hair grows, so how do I shave around the acne without puncturing it.

meh I just shave over it screw it, decapitate it, always switch blades after this, haven't had to shave over anything in 3+ months tho

funny. i jus did that cuz i used wash to moisturize it and didnt even know one was there and got 2 bloodspots. their not like acne popped blood spots, cuz the blood comes ou mad fast. lol sux

I only realised who the girl in your sig was after watching kill bill a few days ago. A bit off topic but i have to say it ''Gogo kicks ass''. biggrin.gif

But isn't it bad to cut the zit or pimple?

That's the same as popping it because the bacteria would spread.

Well i think it's worse then popping it because the shaving motion sort of spreads it around your face.

I think you should definintly shave before you do the regime or whatever you do, because at least then you are deinfecting your face.

shaving is hard but i think much hair isnt good too, causes to much irritation (and looks weird on youngsters biggrin.gif )