Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cann

Anyone tried Intense Pulse Light treatment?

Hello, i guess this is also called Clearlight treatment. My beautician told me it kills the acne bacteria with some sort of light at 10 degree Celsius. A client will need to go through 8 treatments altogether and the face will be acne-free by the end of the treatments. I asked her if the acne will return and she said no but of course, the client will need a monthly maintenance, which is a facial. I don't know if what she says is true. I find it hard to buy. Plus, this comes with a heavy cost. So I want to know if anyone of you has done this before and what the result was.

I had a Photoderm which uses Intense Pulse Light. I had my first one about 2 weeks ago. The derm said it kills acne bacteria and shrinks the oil glands. I'm scheduled for another one in who weeks. The pictures looked really promising for acne.

Thanks for replying. Can you please keep me up-to-date with it, stillhoping? I will be really grateful for that. I don't know if I should go ahead with IPL because it's so expensive and I'm only a student. Don't know if it's worth the money especially if the acne does return in the end.