Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Problems

Guest T-Virus

1. 90% of the girls my age are skanks (no offence, based on my own observations)

2. 90% of the guys my age are straight (as far as I know)

3. I have disfiguring acne

Suggestions? :think:

focus on your friendships and grow as a person........u would be surprised if u did that, then the universe has a way of folding out as it should. think positive, the ppl that come into your life will do so for a reason. if u are meant to be alone for the moment, it will be good for your independance.

Guest T-Virus

focus on your friendships and grow as a person........u would be surprised if u did that, then the universe has a way of folding out as it should. think positive, the ppl that come into your life will do so for a reason. if u are meant to be alone for the moment, it will be good for your independance.

Thanks Tenshi. Are you my slave now? I asked you to reply to one of my threads and you did exactly that.

you should move to the uk we got skanks in the truckload :clap: Hell i could count about....maybe 30 people that have shagged this one girl in like 7 months :sick:

are u gay?

from what he said he's obviously bi.

anywho, i know how you feel, girls at 13 are mostly skanks :razz:, but they grow up...eventually.

and i know a lot of people but never really known a gay guy, i mean that i know of, so i guess they are very rare, at any age.

Guest T-Virus

and i know a lot of people but never really known a gay guy, i mean that i know of, so i guess they are very rare, at any age.

I can never really tell. With all the gay jokes these days it's hard to tell who's joking about being gay and who's actually gay :think:

dude i dont think many gay guys at 13 are really interested in a relationship at that stage their probably still figuring things out right, i dunno im not gay but thats what i would have thought. and i agree most teenagers are prety skanky, but hey give em a chance. im 19 and i find most chics still act prety skanky at this age but if you give em a chance when there not out in public they'll be themselves and most times turn out to be a prety cool person. i think alot of girls feel prety pressured to act that way when their young

Guest T-Virus

dude i dont think many gay guys at 13 are really interested in a relationship at that stage their probably still figuring things out right, i dunno im not gay but thats what i would have thought. and i agree most teenagers are prety skanky, but hey give em a chance. im 19 and i find most chics still act prety skanky at this age but if you give em a chance when there not out in public they'll be themselves and most times turn out to be a prety cool person. i think alot of girls feel prety pressured to act that way when their young

I do know some girls who are pretty nice and not all caught up in the popularity contest. But they're the minority.