Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackbirdbeatle

The acne diet book for free in here.

Im not saying that this will work or not, but a lot of people wanted the so called miracle cure acne diet that they are selling for 30.00. Well I have the free copy of the book that all those sites are based on and here's the link.

Do with it what you will. I can't follow the diet right now as I'm bulking(gaining weight) but I thought that this kind of info should be free. Enjoy.

http://www.freeacnebook.com/

that was an intresting read!

im seeing more & more posts like this all the time Ive been told time & time again diet & acne arent linked but reading stuff like that makes me question my belief!

aye, same here.

except for when i eat siberian acne mushrooms. i don't know why, but those get me every time.

That diet would leave you perfect- I don't think I'm up to perfection. Oh, and just pick those mushrooms out of your food like I do.

Well...that diet is incredibly limited, and most people can't stick to a diet that restricted for very long (and this is from a vegetarian who avoids dairy, and if*i* think it's restrictive, you know it is!) No tea? Not even herbal or green tea? *slinks to the floor in a horrified faint*

I know there are some foods that affect my skin (citrus makes my psoriasis flare up like a forest fire), but for most people diet is not a direct link to acne.

It was an interesting read, and some of it made sense, but im going to have to call BS on the author on a few points...for one, he/she has very few sources to cite for his or her information. He/she makes some ridiculous claims such as no moisturizer, no BP, no tetracycline (which, the author claims can cause hepatitis....give me a break, i definately do not see that warning on the side effects list on my bottle =P). Also, no dairy, no cooked meat, no blended fruit? Wtf, the author even says that blending fruits heats them up because the friction of the blades, and makes them lose their amino acid chains or some complete nonsense like that. I cant say i would recommend this to anyone, and i hope no one tries it =. IF your desperate give it a shot i suppose...i think i will stick to BP, tetracycline and moisturizer because im almost 100% clear now. Have fun eating raw egg yokes and sashimi wink.gif

When I eat right my face clears up.bingo. I did not grow up on health food and find it difficult to eat well.When I did eat well my face looked amazing but I was unable to keep up the good work.I am trying to keep a healty diet again.for me healty eating means a better complexion.but everyone is different.thanks for the book!bye all

Guest Crooked I

Come on. Drinking water increases sebum production? I might as well just live in a bubble. Next they'll be telling us that breathing causes acne.

not breathing at all will stop acne in the end.......

however it doesnt only stop acne

Yeah, definately a lot of controversy the Wai team drum up BUT, it does work for some people. The problem is that all the people it works for, can't stay on the diet long term. There are other effective diets and depending on how they work for you and how "perfect" you want you skin, you can go as Strict as you desire AND still have more fun eating than what Wai allows.

You can get some reviews on Wai and other diets at the Acne Diets group at yahoo http://groups.yahoo.com/group/acnediets/