Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klvoe

Dumping Antibiotics

So I have been taking antibiotics for way to long (especially with everything I've read on these boards). They never cleared me up, and I am worried now about my long-term health.

I have quickly cleared up as I've changed my diet (mostly fruits, veggies, and lean protein... my only vice is caffeine). This sudden shift about 2 weeks ago made me realize (for me), diet and stress are my acne causes (not hormones, I've tried hormonal therepy and I'm no longer a teenager).

Story aside, besides my healthy eating, I am interested in supplements or probiotics. I'm new to that world and need some guidance.. anything you can offer would be appreciated!

Here is my recipe:

If you took antibiotic for long time than first do colon cleanse than take those supplements:

1.Find good probiotic ~ example: Ultimate Probiotic by Vitaminshoppe with less 10 billion live.b for fast build good flora. (IF POSSIBLE TAKE REST OF YOUR LIFE :) )

Probiotic Need to contain: L.Acidophilus than L.Plantarum L.Bulgaricus

IPB Image

2. You can also take " Ultimate Flora 50 Billion" (ONLY FOR 1 MONTH )

IPB Image

3. If you dont have problem with diary " add your diet Activia seria by Danone (the ones without sugar)" (2Weeks or 1 month)

IPB Image

IPB Image

4. Eat a day natural raw garlic 1-2 slice (to keep bad bacteria on control)

PS: STAY AWAY MILK/FAST FOOD

You must do a candida cleanse. You have to KILL the yeast, not just add probiotics. Candida is a booger bear to get under control once it proliferates. I'd recommend taking a blood cleanser or milk thistle while doing a candida cleanse but I'd definitely add some Oreganol to kill the candida and get it under control as well as taking probiotics.

Doing some p&b shakes during the process will help tremendously as well.

You must do a candida cleanse. You have to KILL the yeast, not just add probiotics. Candida is a booger bear to get under control once it proliferates. I'd recommend taking a blood cleanser or milk thistle while doing a candida cleanse but I'd definitely add some Oreganol to kill the candida and get it under control as well as taking probiotics.

Denise - are you talking about oregano oil? or a product called oreganol? How do you use it please?

Denise - are you talking about oregano oil? or a product called oreganol? How do you use it please?

The oregano oil that is the best on the market is called Oreganol. You put three drops under the tongue a few times a day.

The oregano oil that is the best on the market is called Oreganol. You put three drops under the tongue a few times a day.

Denise...i just have a question about milk thistle...does it cause people to break out initially while it helps cleanse the blood?