Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

Do anyone else's pimples itch?

Mine always did. They'd itch the worst when they were forming but not yet visible, itched moderately while they were active, and itched a little when they were healing.

A very lightweight moisturizer can help soothe the itch, like the one Purpose makes.

yes, mostly on my back if I get active acne or cysts....

in the summer I think they are bug bites but I know they aren't! ;)

the ones on my face usually only itch when I put BP on them.... but in that case I know it's the BP.

Mine always did. They'd itch the worst when they were forming but not yet visible, itched moderately while they were active, and itched a little when they were healing.

yeah, i think mine do when they're forming as well. i've been trying to figure out whether it's the skin itself (rosacea issue from before?) or the just the zits. since i have about a million zits right now, it's hard to tell. :lol: so weird though - sometimes it's a tingly feeling too. like you can feel your skin "working." :sick:

think about it this way....it will itch and feel burning sensation because the zit is COMING OUT OF YOUR SKIN's pore. Of course, it will stretech your skin and put your skin in an upheavel. So thats why, whenever i feel that feeling in my face, i know for sure a zit is coming. can't do anything bout it.

Whenever mine itch I take it as a good sign because they always seem to just dissapear without a trace after that.