Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
warlock110

finally got some pix of my dang face... help plz...

i've been on the forum for a while, but i haven't had a chance to take some picture to have a better discription of what is on my dang face....

i went to my family doctor, and she gave me BP... told me to use it everyday, other than that she doesn't know much about skin, so that don't help much. hopefully i can get a better view on the matter on here :)

oh, i gave myself some black sun glasses to keep my identity a scecret :) hahaha

well, lets start with the 1st picture, close up of the front of my face...

the flash made it kindda overly bright... but i think it's better to see it that way...

what the hell is wrong with my chin? it's so discolor.. and what type of scars are on my cheeks (i havne't been able to figure it out for ages what type of scar that is).. and i have all those marks on my forhead... uggg

the 2nd picture is the right side of my face... the left side is pretty much the same (better, but the same stuff, i dunno why but acne on my left is always less than my right)...

alot of those small little scars.... alot of red/pink bumps. even have some on my neck....

and the 3rd picture is the over all of the face... alot of small marks everywhere... and the color of the skin is just out of shade vs the neck/hand (well u might not see the hand... but i sort of have white skin, and my face is always darken/red/ and mix with alot of color ever since i have acne.

I've been having ance for 8 years... and it suck ass. right now i'm starting to use the regimen someone sugested on here.

1) wash face with syliric acid (2pct... made by clean and clear)

2) applies PB (2.5 pct from the clear skin regiment...)

twice a day... been doing it for 2-3 days so i don't expect anything yet. i'll try for 2-3 months and see what up

i guess my main question is... what the hell are those scars? how can i get rid of them? and the discolor of my skin + those red marks all over... is there anyways to improve this situation? or i would have to result in lazer skin surgery? thanks... it's about time i get moving on this. i'm afraid to show my face in public. if acne is a real person, i'll go woop it's ass right now.

hey i just wanna check you have read the CSR regimen : http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

it wil help you with how to wash your face properly etc and then applying BP etc

as for the scars/redmarks

ill direct you to these forums as there is SO MUCH information here its unbelievable

Scar treatments

Red marks left after acne

:angel:

i watch those vid like 10 times before i order the stuff... turns out i was washing my face the wrong way all these time :)

i watch those vid like 10 times before i order the stuff... turns out i was washing my face the wrong way all these time :)

hehehe :dance::clap::doh:

I've been having ance for 8 years... and it suck ass. right now i'm starting to use the regimen someone sugested on here.

twice a day... been doing it for 2-3 days so i don't expect anything yet. i'll try for 2-3 months and see what up

--------------

don't use a face wash with salicylic acid! well, you're not supposed to anyways.

Umm.. Missing pictures, or is it just me? ;)

i've been on the forum for a while, but i haven't had a chance to take some picture to have a better discription of what is on my dang face....

i went to my family doctor, and she gave me BP... told me to use it everyday, other than that she doesn't know much about skin, so that don't help much. hopefully i can get a better view on the matter on here :)

oh, i gave myself some black sun glasses to keep my identity a scecret :) hahaha

well, lets start with the 1st picture, close up of the front of my face...

the flash made it kindda overly bright... but i think it's better to see it that way...

what the hell is wrong with my chin? it's so discolor.. and what type of scars are on my cheeks (i havne't been able to figure it out for ages what type of scar that is).. and i have all those marks on my forhead... uggg

the 2nd picture is the right side of my face... the left side is pretty much the same (better, but the same stuff, i dunno why but acne on my left is always less than my right)...

alot of those small little scars.... alot of red/pink bumps. even have some on my neck....

and the 3rd picture is the over all of the face... alot of small marks everywhere... and the color of the skin is just out of shade vs the neck/hand (well u might not see the hand... but i sort of have white skin, and my face is always darken/red/ and mix with alot of color ever since i have acne.

i guess my main question is... what the hell are those scars? how can i get rid of them? and the discolor of my skin + those red marks all over... is there anyways to improve this situation? or i would have to result in lazer skin surgery? thanks... it's about time i get moving on this. i'm afraid to show my face in public. if acne is a real person, i'll go woop it's ass right now.