Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2qtgirls

The Program Really Works! Seriously!

I have gone from cystic moderate acne all month long to clear skn in less than a month. I use the mild cleanser-(generic Cetaphil--found at Walmart) twice daily-no washcloth-fingers only, lots and lots of BP, and Cetaphil moisturizer at night after cleansing. It is awesome! My results have slowly improved over the month although I saw results within two days. The trick I think is to treat the skin gently. I had been overscrubbing. Also I use a mild toner to remove traces of make up etc after the Cetaphil. It is Clean and Clear astringent for Sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel cleaner than without using it! I am in my 30's so it is about time for clear skin! Good luck! CSR worked for me!

I have gone from cystic moderate acne all month long to clear skn in less than a month. I use the mild cleanser-(generic Cetaphil--found at Walmart) twice daily-no washcloth-fingers only, lots and lots of BP, and Cetaphil moisturizer at night after cleansing. It is awesome! My results have slowly improved over the month although I saw results within two days. The trick I think is to treat the skin gently. I had been overscrubbing. Also I use a mild toner to remove traces of make up etc after the Cetaphil. It is Clean and Clear astringent for Sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel cleaner than without using it! I am in my 30's so it is about time for clear skin! Good luck! CSR worked for me!

I agree too it's great!

2gtgirls, great to hear it is working for you! i too have had amazing results on csr. it took me a little longer to completely clear up, but the results are definite. i love it.

If Duac doesn't work, I am determined to try the CSR. Glad it's working for you!

Hey Kate,

You can use Duac on CSR....just use it as your BP step (b/c it is BP). It works-- I was using it when I first started CSR, but then I ran out and could not afford more, so I switched to 2.5%

Anyway CSR works great for me too!

That is wonderful news! So glad to hear it! :dance:

And you are right, being gentle is key with the CSR. I never realized how badly the scrubbing and rubbing was for my skin until I came here. Being gentle makes a world of difference, add to that alot of BP and it works fabulously to help the skin clear up!