Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have this little blood kinda zit i don't know how to explain.. its dark red like its filled with blood. anyone want to explain what happened/how it'l go away.

maybe a zit popped under my skin?

its that dark red thing in the center left of my cheek.

the redmarks arn't as badd as they look in real life (thank god)

post-43447-1161051875_thumb.jpg

post-43447-1161051897_thumb.jpg

post-43447-1161051875_thumb.jpg

post-43447-1161051897_thumb.jpg

Hey Mikee ..... I gotta move this. It isn't Lounge material.

Do you have a preference in forums?

oo general acne please :)

bump

I've gotten these before... I'm not sure what causes them, it's almost like the pimple encroaches on a blood vessel and bursts it or something. When I get them I usually drain them with a needle. They are usually not too deep, and seem to clear up or are a lot less noticable once the blood drained out.

I've had something similiar. When it gets close to the surface of your skin you can use a needle to open it up...just a tiny prick. You need to drain it...I'm not really sure what it is...I do know that the blood is really dark and thick. Make sure you have it completely drained and use a heat compress...just warm water and wash cloth hold it over the spot and make sure everything comes out..then you may want to follow that by washing your face as you usually do. Maybe some salycic acid or tea tree oil to dry it out. Just don't open it and leave it, make sure everything drains out otherwise it will heal up and you'll be able to feel it left over under your skin. I have a few like that and I hate it. I also have some that are still under the skin, not noticeable and cause no pain..just have to wait for them to reach the surface...they usually take some time. Once it's drained it will not be so noticeable most of the redness/purple area will go away pretty quickly.

OMG.,... Mikee,

Your dark redmarks are so similar to mine, mainly on the cheeks.

They will fade away with time, for me, they take like 5-6 months lol.

I have try Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), people say it works only on redmarks. So it did not quite work for my dark redmarks (brownmarks).

I am going to try 30% glycolic acid peel soon.