Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xiomara

One thing I noticed while on Accutane

Can we use Biore strips on them?

I'm not really sure, if you did I would be extra careful peeling them off since it's sort of like waxing and waxing is a big no no when you're on Accutane :unsure:

Can we use Biore strips on them?

I'm not really sure, if you did I would be extra careful peeling them off since it's sort of like waxing and waxing is a big no no when you're on Accutane :unsure:

That's kinda what I was thinking. Just pull it off slowly.

I wouldn't use those strips if I were you. I'm gonna ask my derm if there is a way I can clean my pores without squeezing.

DMBs, I also bought Biotin shampoo. It's from Energizer too, comes with a little bottle of Jojoba oil. Gotta put in some drops when i use it.

I think something is working bc my hair is not shedding much now. But hopefully i'll grow some in the hair line.

Oh wow cool, I never knew there was a Biotin shampoo! :D thanks for mentioning it to me, I hope everything works out for you ;)

Yeah, you can probably find something at Walmart too. I remember the last time I was in Walmart I bought a protein shampoo. Once this one is done, i'll buy that one again.

Thanks! :)

Oh wow cool, I never knew there was a Biotin shampoo! :D thanks for mentioning it to me, I hope everything works out for you ;)

I used to use Biotin shampoo a long time ago. My husband insisted on it because I would clog the drains with my hair. It really did work.

Platinum

I used to use Biotin shampoo a long time ago. My husband insisted on it because I would clog the drains with my hair. It really did work.

Platinum

Awesome, thanks! :D