Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ENVYNYC

TRY TO PUT BP INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH

Take little bp on Qtip and put 2 fingers in your mouth and stretch it then put qtip inside your mouth and apply on inside of your face (cheecks) it will dry the pimple from inside out and make pimple go in other direction (your inside 'skin') making it dissappear from your outside skin side. I know it tastes like shit but helps not to get redness on your face and reduces pimple.

you know what, that might be coincidence. As far as I know benzoyl peroxide is absorbed into *PORES* not into mucus membranes (mouth, nose, eyes, ears)....

Umm, I couldn't imagine doing this - or it working. You could give it a shot, but swallowing BP is probably not too good for you either ! hehe [-X

the only problem is that i can't get on the inside of my forehead very well. i think i need my skull cap removed.

Guest fatman_uk

Yes! Great idea... also try makin BP milkshakes to go with your BP on a bagel... :roll: #-o

I guess once you get a stomach ulcer or a mouth infection you wont be as bothered about your acne.

-Gaz

That is the single worst piece of advice I've heard on this board.

Ever heard of "poisoning"?

I seriously SERIOUSLY hope no one here is THAT desperate.

You go on ahead putting bp in your mouth. After you're done with that, I have some beach front property in Montana that you definately will be interested in buying....

-Snake