Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

like 2 days ago my skin was like going crazy acne everywhere. and today when i woke up my face is like pretty much clear and feels dry though. i mean i have like 2 acnes left and they are pretty small. anywayz what i did was wash my face with clear and clear advantage cleanser and while i was washing it i added acnefree's severe acne wash too. and after i rinsed it off with green tea. since my skin got like really bad i started washing my face with boiled water or green tea. cuz my mom said america's water is like really bad for skin and hair. and i think it is really true, cuz since i came here my skin was like going crazy and my hair started to like go brown(which means its getting damaged) anywayz all the people who are where i'm from experiences it too. also Usually i have like two or one acne. but since last week it was like crazy and i think it was going crazy cuz i wasnt' drink bottled water like usual, i just drunk water from my fridge. and usually when i dont drink bottled water or if i don't tone my face after washing my face just goes crazy.