Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I spot treated my pimples last night with some toothpaste, left it on for 15 minutes, washed it off, put on some duac and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, all of my pimples were gone but one. :eh:

I know I probably shouldn't do it anymore, but I'm really suprised with the results. Really, really suprised. I'm also using duac and Doxycycline pills. I'm not recommending it or anything, but....wow. :|

Think I should stop?

I remember I used to do that too. I actually found that it did work somewhat...but then one day the toothpaste actually burned my skin and left me with an infection. So be careful!

Whitening or gel toothpaste can burn your skin if you leave them on over night. What kind did you use?

I did leave it on overnight which was of course really dumb of me. I can't remember what I used...some kind with baking soda though.

Whitening or gel toothpaste can burn your skin if you leave them on over night. What kind did you use?

I did leave it on overnight which was of course really dumb of me. I can't remember what I used...some kind with baking soda though.

Ugghh, I just noticed two more pimples. I must have been so stupid to think that it would clear me up :cry:.

I used Toothpast while on Tane.i didnt have BP for a week.and to be honest the paste actually dries the zit out which allows for quicker recovery.just for me at least...oh well