Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl2006

OILYNESS!!!!!!!!!!! i freaking hate it

i have oily skin and after i wash my face and put makeup on i am all oily in lik 15 min! i hate it soooo much and its really gross and makes me look icky!!!! is there any mireacle stuff that works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like that i can get at the store not like drugs!

I've been having really good luck with apple cider vinegar. I use it as a toner mixed 50/50 with water. Check out smashing pumpkin's thread on this. Also, I switched to a mineral make-up and I don't put moisturizer on before I put the make-up on.

i use queens helenes mint julip mask everyday to help with my oily skin it works for me if u can stand the sulfaar go for it

Are you overscrubbing or cleansing too often??? I was also oily but after doing the CSR program AND moisturizing with Cetaphil I am normal again...Change up your routine...If it ain't workin---switch :angel:

Oh-I also used the oil absorbing sheets by Clean and Clear and also use their sensitive skin astringent...

I'm the same way. Nothing has ever worked for me except clean and clean oil absorbing sheets. I'm never without them and I have to use them every hour and I fill up the whole sheet. :(

Ditto, they need to make them bigger :(