Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rylan

after 7 weeks and still not in the clear

it's been 7 long weeks and being on my 8th week, i thought my skin would be clearing up by now. it was fine 3 days ago but suddenly i broke out on the left side, just as the right side was about to become clear. damn.

my face isn't too dry, peeling but bareable, but the purging is a bitch.

i've had more acne in the last 7 weeks than i have ever had since i began puberty combined :( and worse too. i have huge pimples on my cheek that i have never ever had.. and i'm so tempted to pop them! arrggh.

is it too early to say retin-a micro isn't working?

i'm hoping the next few weeks it will get better.. just getting frustrated.

thanks for reading. any encouragements? miracle stories?

it's been 7 long weeks and being on my 8th week, i thought my skin would be clearing up by now. it was fine 3 days ago but suddenly i broke out on the left side, just as the right side was about to become clear. damn.

i've had more acne in the last 7 weeks than i have ever had since i began puberty combined :( and worse too. i have huge pimples on my cheek that i have never ever had.. and i'm so tempted to pop them! arrggh.

wait at least 3 months, after three months i saw definite improvement with retin A

wait at least 3 months, after three months i saw definite improvement with retin A

darn.

its wierd but I used retin-a for 2 months, and when I stopped using it, my acne got alot better.

Same here, only I had been using it for 6 weeks. :doh:

Anyways, try to hang in there! I would have stuck with it, but I couldn't handle it emotionally.